Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

202 results found

1. With the new updated layout, I can no longer select library documents when trying to request a signature, which is the tool/function I use most often. I had to upload a random file, to get the the normal request signature page, I then deleted the random file and added a new file from my Library. Could you add the Library Documents tab to this new window (see image attached)? It would make this whole process way simpler. It seems like it's supposed to be there but it isn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is awful! what did you do? I cant find half my files! Why do you keep trying to fix things that are not broken?

On a normal day I create a contract in 5 min or less. Every time you change the interface there are problems! It takes me the whole day with multiple calls to try and figure out 1 contract! Just stop already.

If you want to know how to offer a better service, just leave it alone, and keep the service affordable. End Rant

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What the ******* *??? Why do you keep changing this * and making it so hard to find things. I just want to send a document for signature using my templates. And I can't. No idea where that **** is now. You're making my work really hard. I'm so ******* ******!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Send for signature does not work. Please change me back to the previous format immediately. I am not impressed. This is a huge waste of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since the update to the Document cloud page I am unable to see which documents that I have sent out for a signature using Adobe Sign are completed and which ones are still outstanding. All I see is a static list of all my documents mixed together whether completed or not.

Not a good list if you can't sort it.

Regards,

Vince Boyd
    Vincent.boyd@marks.com

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fill and sign is still not working...can someone from support please reach out to me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The team identified a couple of fixes that should address the Fill & Sign issues. Could you please re-try and let us know if you are still seeing any problems?

Thanks,
    Ashu Mittal
    Sr. Product Manager, Acrobat

7. Adobe sign never loads on the website. All I see is the Loading Adobe Sign... with the spooling circle. This happens every time I try to log on and it doesn't change no matter how long I wait. Refreshing or logging out doesn't help. I have a very fast internet connection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The team identified a couple of fixes that should address the sign related issues. Could you please re-try and let us know if you are still seeing any problems?

Thanks,
    Ashu Mittal

8. WTF?!?!?!? Your software is TERRIBLE! Tired of seeing "Loading Adobe Sign" and a spinning circle. WTF gives with your garbage software????????????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The team identified a couple of fixes that should address the sign related issues. Could you please re-try and let us know if you are still seeing any problems?

Thanks,
    Ashu Mittal

9. A 're-send' function would be fantastic. We get a lot of requests to re-send documents, having to go through the whole process again for the same documents/recipients can begin to take up a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Very Bad app it take longer time to load and at time to open every time have to sign in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When using the send for signature feature it would be handy to be able to send the next invoice without having to select document cloud and then send for signature again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am getting very poor results from signing contracts and am preparing to abandon adobe pro dc altogether to find a program that allows me to send more than a 10 mb document. Please advise if you can fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Acrobat DC app is missing a few key elements that the web version has. The ability to remind customers at specific times and the option to hide agreements.

It would also be nice if we have an option for both web and app to organize agreements by folders you created. I use this app to have my clients sign tickets that I do and if I could sort out by folders it would make it a lot more easier to navigate.

Also, reminders do not show up in activity and I think that needs to be added as well.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new changes to the desktop and location of all functions is horrible. You keep changing thing in the name of improvements. But what you customers can function or use your product because of you changes I believe your going the wrong direction!!

Frustrated in Adobe Sign

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your devops team sucks. Your customer service sucks. And the new "user experiences" that you guys keep trying to roll out -- they all suck too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You can get it to work. Your support team where on my PC for 2 hours today. and they said the online version works and it doesn't. I still can not send anything out for signature to clients. I have had enough.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let me first say that I LOVE Adobe products. I have used Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and even Flash back in the day.

My experience with something as seemingly simple as Adobe Sign... has been horrific so far. I'm an entrepreneur, and all I wanted to do yesterday was send a test document to sign so I could see how it worked, and then send a contract to one of my first clients.

It's now day two, and I still can't get it to work. One, the service is buried, so it took me a while to figure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. the new Sign Agreements GUI is horrible. Please bring back the prior interface. (1) I cannot tell from the Sign Agreements screen whose agreements they are and there's no way to add that column; (2) I used to be able to download content of a signed form. Now when someone enters a lot of text in a text field, I cannot tell what the remaining texts are.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am an Adobe employee, and I am having problems with my Adobe DC product. I've reached out for help via phone and chat. It's been over 30 minutes and I haven't reached anyone, and I haven't received any update about progress toward speaking with someone.

This is bad. I'm a bit embarrassed this is the experience. Thought we were further along in this regard.

Happy to share my experience with a support manager in San Jose, if needed.

Dom

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm can't find the delete option for sign templates, and manage option disappeared too. There is no dropdown menu in the "for signature" page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?