Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

389 results found

1. This new update to e-signature documents is absolutely horrendous. It now takes twice as long to send a simple pdf with 1 signature. When you want to send one document after another, it keeps loading in the previous document in error. There was nothing wrong with the previous software, it worked great, that's why we bought it. We will be moving away unless drastic changes are made.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the updates and we appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if there's something else we need to improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. When sending documents for e-signatures, it would be nice to be able to send documents from email addresses other than the email my Adobe ID is with.
    I run multiple businesses and don't want clients from Business B knowing my personal email or email for Business A.

Many people these days have multiple email addresses.

It would also be nice to be able to edit the email subject line when requesting an e-signature on a document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For electronic signatures, it has an error 70% of the time. During the 30% of time where there is no error, it says the storage limit is exceeded. I just signed up and haven't used any documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why can't I send out two templates? I used to be able to do so. One is my contract. And, the second is the attached scope of services. And, the scope may change for different jobs. This makes no sense. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When someone sends me a digital signature request, the signature that is going into it is wrong and I need to correct it, but it has somehow become associated with my account. I have spent the last 15 minutes trying to find a way to change it. This page promised to help me:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/create-electronic-signature.html

But from the very first step, none of this works; I think it is assuming I am starting from a particular place, but it doesn't say where that is. I'm very frustrated because I can't sign this thing and it's time sensitive. Why is there not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Prof Daniel Wigdor,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this experience, we are reviewing your issue. Could you help us proving any other information that you found relevant?

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. Created a multi-line text field in Acrobat, but when sent out for eSignatures it always converts the text fields to single line of text. This is super annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David Walker,

We're sorry you're having this issue, we will take this under review.

Can you help us providing more information that you found relevant? How long have you had this problem?

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. The new adobe sign is not good. I can no longer figure out how to add attachments to the signature page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Danielle,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. To add an attachment to an agreement you need to click the attachment field, then a file explorer should open where you can select the field. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. Please fix the serious problem of eSignatures feature not working. When I try to use the esign or signature tools to approve a document, Adobe Acrobat freezes up and stops working. I have to run task manager and forcefully close adobe acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there anyway to make it easier to dictate (speech to text feedback) within Adobe? I am trying to use the windows built in speech to text feature, but it does not work very well. thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Walkiria,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, Acrobat Web doesn't support speech-to-text functionality, but we have taken your feedback into consideration, and our team is working to see how we can incorporate it into our plans.

Regards,

Amit Gupta.

10. Please add an option in settings to require signers to sign in order as a default

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello! My team recently noticed that the duration of the recipient receiving the document after we sent it out is significantly longer. Before this it was only about 5 minutes before they receive it in their email but for now, it could take more than 30 minutes. I'm wondering if it's a glitch that is being worked on right now? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and we will take a look to see what is causing this delay. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or issues regarding this experiences.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. You have RUINED my perfectly working templates!

I had perfectly designed templates working exactly the way I needed them to, but your "New and Improved" system is super buggy and doesn't recognize who is assigned to what field and creates garbled text on the forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Joshua,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this experiences. We will look into this issue, please let us know if you have any more feedback regarding this experience.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. Competent help desk folks, please. I usually don't have issues with Acrobat, but I did today, which interrupted my business. I contacted you in hopes that you would care that I have issues, but you disconnected on me after typing in "Let me pull up your account"... that's awful customer service!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this experiences, please feel free to post any issues that you are encountering here.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. There really should be an option to sort by 'status' It is difficult to find unsigned agreements. I would love to see a filter also. Please see attached picture for details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Advanced Field Actions like “Repeat field on all pages” are only available on the WEB VERSION of Adobe Sign. See attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I freaking hate your pop ups. I can no longer x out of them, so I can't actually use your web app because I can't navigate to the correct buttons to proceed through the adobe sign process. They give repetitive and unhelpful information. They come up EVERY SINGLE TIME I need to send a document via adobe sign. I don't want a response, I just want them to be turned off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Erin,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the pop-ups in our app. This feature is designed to assist users in understanding new updates and the changes they introduce to the app's workflow.

Rest assured that your request about pop-ups has been acknowledged as we work on a resolution. If you encounter further issues or have specific details to share, please let us know.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. Many of our clients have difficulty in finding their document to sign because it is not coming from an address they recognize. Is there any way that the sender's address could be mine rather than AdobeSign?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to do this at the current state of the app, but we will consider this for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team

18. It would be awesome if we could send text for esigning

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Please allow me to adapt my preferences in such a way so the metric system is standard and that the box "Recipients must sign in order" is always ticked. Other preferences like the choice of British English would be very much appreciated as well.

Many thanks,

Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback and will consider it for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team 

20. The search tab needs to be revised because I input what I need to search, down to the exact file name and a million other documents appear first before the one I need. Also not sure why they took down the "apply to other pages" for the signature tab because now I have to manually add it to my 20-page contracts which is a hassle and annoying. This interface needs to improve drastically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Noesis, 

We appreciate your feedback and will consider it for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Also, if you right click the field you want to apply to other pages, you will se a menu with options like in the image attached where the fourth option is Repeat field on all pages

Hope this helps and thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team 

• Don't see your idea?