Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

215 results found

1. While downloading the file I am getting only the front page but the whole file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. your platform becomes unusable with large files

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Love the "add text comment" feature! I provide my medical students with written feedback on their notes, and this feature comes in handy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. hello,
    An idea for comments: If it would be possible to be provided with the option for the selected text to be quoted in the comments section. Instead of it just been demarcated in the comments as "Highlighted text"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Walkiria Jimenez-Loo,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with us! We appreciate your valuable feedback and insights.

We are committed to enhancing our users' experience, and your feedback is crucial in shaping the future of our product. Our development team will carefully review your suggestions to see how we can incorporate them into our product roadmap.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

5. Propuesta 3, me gusta mucho si me gustaría que tuviese algún otro detalle con alguna flor/diseño y como para darle un toque más único de la marca , también fuese como el logo alterno fuese como del primero con la “U”.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There needs to be an easy way to disable getting email notifications for every single comment that's made to the PDF. Very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The first version of the cover is better. We like that color better. Please go back to that and … fill the letters in all white, no transitioning from gray to white to gray. Keep the black edging and shadow. For the second line “As told …” try to bold the font and use a thin black line to edge the letters. Put the authors’ name below the photo - “Scott and Kathleen Webb” in all white letters, no black edging in a Serif type font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. escojo la Paleta de colores 3, la amo demasiado!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm having a new issue with the comment bar over the past several days. Sometimes, it glitches so that the comments are on top of the interface buttons, making some features hard to access. What's more, it actually looks like the scrolling bar for the comments section completely disappears when this happens, making it extremely difficult to navigate through a long list of comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jessica Drennon,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your taking out the time to make us better. We have released a version of Acrobat Web that will address this issue. Please try out the experience and let us know if it resolves your concern.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

10. Can't use the highlinghting feature continuously. There's a need to click over and over again to highlight. It's bothersome to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Valentina Fajardo,

Thank you for the feedback. Our team is currently working on a solution to resolve this issue.

I will update the thread once this issue is fixed.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

11. je veux enlever mon nom dans les commentaires

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Charlotte Arnauld,

In Acrobat Web, the name in the comment is linked to the user account name. Currently, Acrobat Web does not support removing the name from the comment heading.

Our team is currently reviewing your feedback to determine how we can incorporate it into our future plans.

Regards,

Sahil Kapoor

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nick Grossman,

Thank you for providing the feedback. Our team is currently looking into this issue on priority. I will update the thread once the problem is resolved.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

13. i marked up a PDF of a large publication this morning with drawings (editorial marks) and comments. when i tried to share it, it seems my 48 comments show up, but the content for them is not all there & the drawings are missing. is there history or a way to find my 3 hours of work?! did it not save it automatically and i needed to?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kathryn Hoffman,

Thank you for providing the feedback. Our team is currently looking into this issue on priority. I will update the thread once the problem is resolved.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

14. After accidentally clicking through to the Adobe Acrobat home page, I went back and while my comments are present and I can view them in Print Preview, they do not show up inline (on pages after the first). I mean, the text boxes show up inline if I click on the comment in the side frame, and the text in the side frame is correct, but the text itself does not appear on the document itself.

FWIW, I'm using orange as my text color.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike McWilliams,

Regards,

Amit Gupta

15. Let the designer accept/complete the comment without it disappearing from the list for everyone to see.

Create an opportunity for the sender to check off comments that have been corrected so that the comments stay in the list for all to see but the designer can track what has been corrected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Rachel Pratt,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is currently reviewing the suggestions to determine how we can incorporate them into our future plans. I will update this thread with any developments regarding the feature requests.

Regards,

Amit Gupta.

16. The app moves really slow when trying to edit a PDF. It occassionally freezes as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Anae Goodwin,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat.

Could you please specify whether you are using Acrobat Desktop or Acrobat Web? Additionally, could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you are experiencing.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

17. Hi,
    please i would like 2 things
    1. when i am reading, and highlight any text the right menu of "comments" automatically appears and the size of my width pdf is reduced, for the right menu, and for get again my desire previous size, i need close the right menu all the time.
    Then every time i use highlight after i need to close the right menu, and it is uncomfortable, will be better if the menu don't appears and is keeped hide especially when you use the highlight tool many times.

1. i use 2 colors for highlight green and…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with us! We appreciate your valuable feedback and insights.

We are committed to enhancing our users' experience, and your feedback is crucial in shaping the future of our product. Our development team will carefully review your suggestions to see how we can incorporate them into our product roadmap.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

18. buenas quería decirles que el guardado en la nube de los subrayados de un pdf aveces tardan demasiado en suvbirce o aveces se traba para subrayar o para selecionar una pálabra a subrayar, estaría bueno si pueden acelerar el proceso de subída

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Juan Cruz Quiroga,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Our team is currently investigating this issue as a top priority. Could you kindly specify whether this problem is occurring with a shared file or a personal file? Your insights will greatly assist us in expeditiously resolving the issue.

Rest assured, we will provide updates on the thread once the issue has been successfully addressed.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta

19. Is there anyway to make it easier to dictate (speech to text feedback) within Adobe? I am trying to use the windows built in speech to text feature, but it does not work very well. thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Walkiria,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, Acrobat Web doesn't support speech-to-text functionality, but we have taken your feedback into consideration, and our team is working to see how we can incorporate it into our plans.

Regards,

Amit Gupta.

20. DESBLOQUEAR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cid Alves,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat Web? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you're experiencing.

Regards,

Amit.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?