Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

47 results found

1. There needs to be an easy way to disable getting email notifications for every single comment that's made to the PDF. Very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The app moves really slow when trying to edit a PDF. It occassionally freezes as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Anae Goodwin,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat.

Could you please specify whether you are using Acrobat Desktop or Acrobat Web? Additionally, could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you are experiencing.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

3. buenas quería decirles que el guardado en la nube de los subrayados de un pdf aveces tardan demasiado en suvbirce o aveces se traba para subrayar o para selecionar una pálabra a subrayar, estaría bueno si pueden acelerar el proceso de subída

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Juan Cruz Quiroga,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Our team is currently investigating this issue as a top priority. Could you kindly specify whether this problem is occurring with a shared file or a personal file? Your insights will greatly assist us in expeditiously resolving the issue.

Rest assured, we will provide updates on the thread once the issue has been successfully addressed.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta

4. DESBLOQUEAR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cid Alves,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat Web? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you're experiencing.

Regards,

Amit.

5. I will be dropping Adobe Pro as soon as I finish the class I'm taking at UCLA. Your product is entirely user unfriendly. I am trying to do very simple edits on a script. Like strike text and add comments. EVERY SINGLE TIME I had to go up to the search function and type in STRIKE TEXT and ADD COMMENT. These very basic tools needed to edit were not readily available. I spent about 45 minutes just trying to figure it out and decided it wasn't worth the effort so I kept having to type in the search menu. WHY?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Marilynn Loveless,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web.

On Acrobat Web, you can highlight, underline, or strikethrough text by using the Quick Tools options. In the top right corner, you can select the highlight, underline, or strikethrough tool and then choose any text to apply the desired formatting.

Additionally, whenever you select any text within the document, a context menu will appear. This context menu will provide an option to highlight, underline, or strikethrough the selected text.

I have included a video with this message to assist you in understanding the workflow better.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Amit.

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Shauna Bury,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. Please describe the specific issue you are encountering when using the Highlight tool.

Are you using the Highlight tool from the Quick Tools in the top left corner or the Context Menu that appears after selecting the text?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the problem you're facing. It would be greatly appreciated if you could also share a screenshot.

Regards,

Amit.

7. I want the old Adobe version back. It is so frustrating not to be able to select text to highlight.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Shauna Bury,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. Please describe the specific issue you are encountering when using the Highlight tool.

Are you using the Highlight tool from the Quick Tools in the top left corner or the Context Menu that appears after selecting the text?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the problem you're facing. It would be greatly appreciated if you could also share a screenshot.

Regards,

Amit.

8. YOU ERASED 3 HOURS OF COMMENTS I ADDED TO MY PRESENTATION WITH YOUR "UPDATE" TO GET "BETTER EXPERIENCE"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pablo G,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the steps you followed? This information will help us reproduce the issue. Did the tab remain inactive for an extended period while you were adding comments? Also, was the same file opened in 2 different tabs? Additionally, when posting the comment, did the UI display any errors on the screen?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the issue you are experiencing. Our team is prioritizing the saving issue, and I will provide an update once it is fixed.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta.

9. my changes are gone because the stupid app saved and HOW CAN U DELETE EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR 6 HOURS WHEN U SAVE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Oğuz Vatansever,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the steps you followed? This information will help us reproduce the issue. Were you using a shared file or a personal file? Did the tab remain inactive for an extended period while you were adding comments? Additionally, when posting the comment, did the UI display any errors on the screen?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the issue you are experiencing. Our team is prioritizing the saving issue, and I will provide an update once it is fixed.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta.

10. I edit files on online by connecting OneDrive. However, when I edit the file first time, it is saved automatically and works properly, but after the first edit(hightlight, etc) the following error message occurs and the document cannot be saved.
    'Cannot read property 'code' of undefined'. I wonder this is a recent error, because I have used Adobe Acrobat in this way without a trouble since now. Thanks for your help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi 김동현 / 전문연구요원 / 지능정보융합학과,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Our team is prioritizing the saving issue, and I will provide an update once it is fixed.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta.

11. There is a problem with the editing of the shared files. When you try to post a comment it doesn't go through.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Elizabet,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the specific issue you are facing when using Acrobat Web? Did the tab remain inactive for an extended period while the document was open? Additionally, when posting the comment, did the UI display any errors on the screen?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the issue you are experiencing.

Regards,

Amit.

12. Why would you change the entire functionality of adding comments to a PDF when that was what separated this software from others? The new tool layout is so clunky and non-user friendly. Please revert it back to how it was.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Wil Ferrero,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat Web? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you're experiencing.

Regards,

Amit.

13. I have Adobe Acrobat on my phone. Whenever I highlight or do any comments on documents that are on the cloud, from the app hey won't register on the desktop version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Valentina Fajardo,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. To assist us in promptly addressing the issue you encountered, could you kindly clarify whether you are working with a shared file or a personal file? Your input will greatly assist us in expediting the resolution process.

Regards

Amit

14. This product makes it so hard to do simple tasks! It does not accept all PDF file formats. I am not sure why I subscribe to this application not much value here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Clyde Dardar,

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you faced when using Acrobat Web. Could you please share which pdf file format you are using? It will help us in resolving the issue quickly.

Regards

Amit

15. Not interested in signing up with Acrobat just so I can print ONE DOCUMENT! But even then, I COULD NOT PRINT THE DOCUMENT! I SEE URGING TO UPGRADE! I DINT EVEN WANT TO BE HERE! FINALLY, IT DIES NOT ALLOW ME TO DELETE MYSELF! I’m on my cell phone doing this so less is best!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael Lobreau,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. Can you share more details about the issue you're facing regarding printing the document, it will help us in resolving the issue quickly.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

16. Your dark mode leaves the document white- you are missing the point of dark mode. It reduces eye fatigue by reducing white backgrounds, including documents. Also, I cannot put my name/initial on my comments. It auto selected "A" which is not relevent to anything. This is dumb. Gdocs is more user friendly, and has smarter auto options, which isn't saying much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Stephanie Brehe,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. Currently, Acrobat Web does not support dark mode in the document area. Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We will discuss this suggestion internally to determine how we can incorporate it into our future plans.

Regarding the issue with names/initials in the comments, could you please share the steps you followed? This will allow us to better assist you in resolving the problem. A screenshot of the issue you are facing would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Amit

17. I am frustrated that my pdf have a flashing line which makes it super irritating to read. Second, I can not highlight documents I need to read for a doctoral program. Again, frustrating when I need to study.

Please contact me to help me solve this problem. rgould842@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rebecca Gould,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. Can you share more details about the issue you're facing regarding Highlight, it will help us in resolving the issue quickly. A screenshot of the issue you are facing would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

18. Al editar un archivo, presenta errores con el guardado automatico,cuando se esta editando los cambios. la herramienta no puede guardar sobre el documento y pide guardarse como una copia o descartarse por cada cambio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Israel Calva Ochoa,

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you faced when using Acrobat Web. Could you please share the steps you followed so we can help you further in fixing this issue?

Regards Amit

19. La "í" con tilde, como comentario, no se ve en chrome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Daniel Montoya,

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience you faced when using Acrobat Web. Could you please share the steps you followed so we can help you further in fixing this issue?

Regards

Amit

20. I'm favoured in ucc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here