Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4390 results found

1. I can't find documents already signed. I had some documents in the previous version i need to download. I can't find those. Also where would I find signed documents in the future.

The previous version also let me resent or sent a reminder. How do I do that now?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi Rijul – I prefer the full review of signature status on one page.
    The new layout limits my functionality by only being able to filter on the status.

What specific functionality needs will be met in the future due to the new layout?
    Because currently there are none from my viewpoint.

Thanks!
    Andrea
    Accounting
    O: 503.912.6791

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I hate the new adobe sign in the cloud. Not user friendly. Have to open individual files to see who I sent it to. Can't easily find signed documents now. Can't print anything without downloading the files first.

I want the old version back!!! Please. This one is awful!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hate the new interface, far too many clicks required, slow loading and there is a ridiculous amount of white space, I used to be able to see several documents on the list now only 5. I want the old UI back.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please bring back Adobe Acrobat desktop application.
    Please make partial functionality, like combining pdf's, available in the desktop application (in stead of in the cloud).
    I am so sick and tired of getting combination error's without any details. Why are there not details about the errors inside the documentcloud?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why is it that in the last few days I am getting a notice when I try to fill and sign a PDF, that I upload, say the file is not supported. These Are same type's of PDF's that I have using and filling and signing for years.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not a fan of the new integration of Adobe Sign into the Document Cloud. The manage portion of Adobe Sign was a great way to quickly see who the document was sent to. I should not have to click on a document and wait for it to load in order to see who it has been sent to. It is a huge waste of time. Please make an option to revert back to the old version of Adobe Sign, or creat an option or setting to add more columns of information in the Sign Agreements page. We love using Adobe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This new update is extremely disheartening. I was just on a call asking for assistance and the software update failed to include some very essential components. I ask the individual who was assisting me and it seemed as though he was not familiar with the new update himself nor did it seem that he understood what I needed assistance with. I want to know if there is a way to separate templates, signed agreements, drafts, and those agreements waiting to be signed. Also, It seems as though I have to click on every agreement to figure out who it was…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have been using this Adobe Sign system for many months now and have found it to be a great addition to the way we send and receive invoices for approval. However, the new update which was done over the long weekend is very disappointing and has made the system extremely difficult to use. It is not user friendly in the slightest. The new organisation system of documents which are out for signing and have already been signed are all mixed in with each other. We can no longer sort the files by name of the person signing these invoices.…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is obvious that there is overwhelming, unanimous, disapproval of the new Adobe Sign layout. I have yet to see a positive comment regarding the new layout.

Adobe, for once, can you please accept the customer feedback proclaimed so loudly across these boards and let us go back to the old version/view? At least give us the option to do so and you can continue testing this new style for those that actually want it.

You tried and you meant well, but it was not received well, to say the least. If you can revert, we can forgive.

This is…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The program seems to have completely changed from a few weeks ago. The new interface is not as user friendly. In addition, in the past version when files were uploaded for signature, there was not issue with using pages that were both landscape and portrait. This new version cuts off parts of the image instead - this needs to be fixed as it is a huge flaw. If it used to do it - it should still be able to do it.

I also no longer see a manage page and have to enter each agreement to see it's status.…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. fire whoever approved this update.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please change Adobe sign back. It was easy to see who had signed documents and who hadn't. This new set-up, you have to click into each individual agreement to see who it was sent to.

The same with reminders and notes - having to open each individual agreement to send them is wasting time.

My template has also disappeared. I have made a new one, but now takes extra steps to send.

Super inconvenient and inefficient. Please fix.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do we remind clients to sign documents?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hate the new format for document cloud. Probably last straw, going to investigate other alternatives. Slow response, non-intuitive, just a bad experience all around.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DESCRIPTION:

While not perfect, the free online tool PAVE (https://pave-pdf.org) demonstrates how this process could be lightyears more user-friendly than it is currently – in Acrobat, and other available tools.

It automates as many of the steps as possible, leads the user through the remaining steps that need fixing manually, and leaves out everything else.

Side menu tabs:

1. Tasks (main window)
    2. Properties/edit
    3. The "Reading Order", "Tags", and "Structure" menus from Acrobat have been simplified to a single "Reading Order" tab.

The workflow could be:

1. Upload file (or send direct from InDesign or Word)
    2. Select "Make Accessible" from tools,…
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I object to you collecting my birthdate as a requirement to log in. It's easily possible to use some other information to authenticate me. I do not trust Adobe to keep my information confidential, because frankly, you lack imagination for not using another shared secret. Adobe is not authorized to use my birthday for any other purpose.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable to process request
    Please contact customer support for help

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The cookie banner hides the "click to sign" button. This has caused significant confusion for people trying to sign agreements as they aren't aware that they haven't completed the signature process. When I tell them they need to click the "click to sign" button they say they can't find it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am unable to read the document on from my account on the documentcloud.abobe.com.

I have a message o the following effect
    "Please wait...

if this message is not eventually replace by the proper contents of the document, you PDF viewer...."

(but I can read the same document from my laptop using adobe acrobat reader DC )

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?