Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4429 results found

1. I'm having trouble with the "Request e-signatures" using Acrobat Pro on the web. A support rep helped me resolve the issue but said I'll need to use my desktop instead. My desktop doesn't allow for the use of a template without overriding the customizations such as the file name. This means I'll be adding custom fields each time I need to send the same document to people, whereas before I could customize a template that I had already set up the fields in. This is inefficient. The web app issue that I had to reach out to suppoirt for is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Rachel,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about it? For example, if it's with a specific file that you are encountering this issue, the steps you do and any screenshot of the issue will be really helpful.

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. Your "Request E-Signatures" is absolute trash! You should allow us to revert back to the last version before using the horrible version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kurtis,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. The new layout/interface is awful. Nothing is where you can find it readily. It is not intuitive or user friendly. This has caused a loss in productivity, and has created big delays for work that needs to be done on a daily basis.
    Additionally, the function to be able to create an adobe cloud link for larger files, do not work reliably. I had to spend hours (literally) with IT trying to create an adobe cloud link with no success.

We were able to generate adobe cloud links for larger files just the day before with no issue.

We have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Go back to how the adobe forms were previously. The new way doesn't allow a person to enter more than one document unless going back to Legacy version, and can't do that without entering an email address first. Also trying to fill in the names and data fields is not easy like it used to be. The new way is way more complicated than it has to be and takes so much longer, which more headaches for people on the receiving end as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kelly,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. In addition to the previous feedback I recently submitted, the prerequisites for the tools are ridiculous. I am NOT going to pay $60 a month for all of Adobe's apps. If anything, Acrobat needs to lower prices if you guys want to get more people paying for it, because a $30 subscription for Acrobat Pro, when I could be paying $9/month + tax for ILovePDF, for almost the same tools. That is ridiculous, and the only way i'd ever pay for Acrobat Pro is if it was the only one I could be paying for. What we need is a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscription  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat subscriptions are WAY too expensive. ILovePDF charges so much less money for the same features as Acrobat, with a few exceptions, and that is horrible. Please, lower the prices for Acrobat Pro permanently, because under no circumstances am I paying $30 a month for that. Heck, the Creative Cloud ALL Apps plan is RIDICULOUS. The All Apps plan should be at $30/month, not Acrobat Pro. These subscriptions are way too expensive, and is probably the reason why not very many people even use the PDF format in the way they do with Word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please remove my card or account info, I had purchased adobe photoshop but I have an older PC so never used it, and requested a refund, which never happened now I am being charged each month from Adobe, this never ends! Please stop taking funds for products I do not use - raulcantu2018@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new update for the application is terrible. I am unable to edit any of my documents, unable to save anything, and it really has hindered my ability to complete work. I have switched to using Word for the majority of my needs at this point and finding work arounds for anything else I need. We are a paying customer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Regarding: Share files with other users
    I can´t download or print or open shared files in desktop app, even the menu buttons are clickable.
    The "sharing" functionality is totally *.
    I´m already sarching for alternative PDF viewer. Too bad you maded Acrobat this *

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  View PDF files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. aplikacja jest niemozliwa do korzystania!!! od pierwszego dnia korzystania zacina sie podczas edytowania pdf siedze ponad 2 h. jedna z najgorszych aplikacji z jakich korzystalam. od poczatku dzialal tak samo!nie da sie zniej korzystac!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fff

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe and its PDF function is the most frustrating software ever. I wish there was another option that functioned without such frequent glitching. Seems to never open when i want it to and have to shut down, restart etc way too often. Very frustrated !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Pro DC on muuttunut kirjasimiltaan aivan älyttömäksi! Voisiko saada mitenkään vanhempaa versiota käyttöön? Meillä on firmalla 10 lisenssiä maksettuna IT-tuen (CloudNow) kautta ja vielä muutama luottokortilla kahteen kertaan, eli raha ainakin kelpaa, mutta kovin on heikkoa tämä teidän asiakaspalvelu. Haluaisin tietää, onko tätä siis mahdollista saada edellisen version mukaisena mitenkään!!! Nyt tällä ei voi tehdä niitä töitä mihin nämä on hankittu.

t: Jari Pikkupirtti, Ramo Pro Oy
    jari.pikkupirtti@ramopro.fi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The first version of the cover is better. We like that color better. Please go back to that and … fill the letters in all white, no transitioning from gray to white to gray. Keep the black edging and shadow. For the second line “As told …” try to bold the font and use a thin black line to edge the letters. Put the authors’ name below the photo - “Scott and Kathleen Webb” in all white letters, no black edging in a Serif type font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I do not want the prompt to come up regarding sending my PDF as a link. It is blocking part of my email and is extremely annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can not find a single way to send a simple PDF that's not a link. It's makes no sense.
    Oh and your site decided to change to French when it requested I change location. So I selected Canada - English several more times after finding out, in French, where. that option was. And I took a video as it wouldn't change back no matter how many times I selected English.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. organizer keeps crashing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Combine files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I sometimes have problems selecting multiple templates.

It gives me a message: Unable to process files. Pleas try again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Julio,

We are happy to inform you that this issue has been fix and you should not be seeing this error anymore. Please let us know if you face any issue again.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web

19. Do have any feature about more than 100 page can request to e sign ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jung Moon,

Currently Acrobat Web doesn't support more than a 100 pages for request signature. We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

20. I cannot open pdf's from web browsers in Acrobat. I'm not paying for a software for it to be broken when I need it most.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?