Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email compromise on your adobe acrobat platform

My old email account is no more accessible thus I created a new email account and I am getting new files from my old one to my new one. My old email is tomasmanqueros@gmail.com. On the Adobe Acrobat platform I noticed that my old email is sharing files with me. Which is impossible because I have no access to that email and I already turned over to my new Adobe ID and it's a general rule that I do not share with any file with anybody at any platform I have the files to prove it and I spoke…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. File or folder already exists message

I like this app; please fix the message (see file attached) : )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Printing at actual size

Please could you tell me how to print actual size or to scale?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do I transfer a file from iCloud to ipad

I don’t see an option to transfer files from cloud to iPad itself. Also I can’t do any moving with folders, I have to go inside and choose each file individually. I have many folders created this is going to be very time consuming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Subscription

I renewed my subscription but when I tried to do anything it just keeps loading. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app but that didn’t work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It’s too much alow

In my ipad its too much slow why

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Acrobat app usage size larger than entire iPad apps size.

The size of the acrobat app plus documents exceeds the entire iPad size for all the apps and their documents in the General Settings. How is this possible? Please provide a step by step resolution to this error. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Using colors

Dear PDF administrators, I am a heavy user of acrobat reader for my PDF book readings and I highlight every page I read with colors. Unfortunately, the latest version of IOS acrobat does not provide for all colors that used to be available in the previous version of the application. For example, the grey, orange and pink colors are not available in this version. What we need is to see the same available colors in the desktop version of adobe to be available in the IOS version. This is a very important requirement for users who use PDF books. Appreciate…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Restore purchase not working

I have purchased a subscription, and am being charged but cannot use the feature. I keep pressing restore purchase and nothing happens.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to add a new accoint

I have an account under my email address and I would like to add a new email address

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. TTS compatibility

IOS accessibility options offer a feature to speak out loud highlighted text. Unfortunately Acrobat is missing this menu item in the popup when selecting text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Email link in Acrobat PDF on iPhone!

Please, activate email link in Acrobat PDF on iPhone(s) ! This type of link works in mobile running with Androïd! So, please, do the same thing with iPhone! Please!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adobe Discount

Adobe Apps are far too expensive. Reduce the price!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Profile name not updating

Can someone please tell me how to update my profile name ?
    I have changed it via Adobe account online but it is not changing in the app please advise

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don’t bother users’ eyes with fade grey fonts!

I din’t even want to read this: my eyes are fed up with appdesigners’ neglecting users’ comfort

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hilighting

Hilighting and comments icon should appear, not just comment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New I need to know how to convert PDF to MP3

Just need a bit of help. I have a song I made on SoundCloud but when I register this it asks me to have it in MP3 file How can I change the file name so I can put this MP3 file into that format!?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base