Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A shared directory would be really helpful.

It would be really helpful if I could put documents scanned with Adobe Scan, for example, in a shared directory.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iPadで全てのページを表示するボタンが欲しい

iPadにおいて、全てのページを閲覧できる一覧のようなページが欲しいです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio option

Being able to listen to the document while doing something else that needs to be done. This, I believe, would be helpful to students who need to study while driving and/or when they still need to study but they can’t stand looking at the text anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ability to custom order our files

I have a couple of files in a folder and I want to be able to pin a few of them. Also shouldn’t number come first when sorting by name? For example if I have files “1word” and “word”. I think “1word” should come first but right now that not the case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Une recherche complexe dans un texte

Rechercher deux ou plus de mots dans un texte (utile pour les longs textes) peut-être en ajoutant des guillemets devant et après comme dans les traitements de texte
    Merci par avance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove the gray square behind books covers

I really like the presentation of books in the Apple Books application, without a gray square behind covers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. folder

making folders would be appreciated because needed files can be promptly accessed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keep screen bright on Ipad

Please add an option for keeping the screen on and overriding the iPad power saver setting while reading documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. OneDrive access from adobe acrobat reader

We should be able to access onedrive folder from adobe acrobat reader. I would buy full version if available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. save PDFs on ICloud Drive on my MacBook Air

The option to Save pdf Documents in Adobe (On my phone) to my ICloud drive on my MacBook Air computer. As of right now, I can only save my Adobe PDFs to Document Cloud, my iPhone, Dropbox and Google docs, when using Adobe on my phone, but other documents I have on my phone, I have the options to save to my iCloud account and it automatically shows up in my iCloud Drive on my MacBook Air.

Does this make sense? Maybe there is an easy way that I am missing?

Thank you for your help!
    Susan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow custom folders in Files tab

Currently the files tab has only a few preselected folder: on this iPad, document cloud, drive, and Dropbox. Please allow custom folder to be added there for quick access

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Move the ADD button out of file ... dots

Blue add button gets in the way of the last file on list. I can’t click on the three dots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Favourite folders

It would be great if we could favourite / star / shortlist folders for quick access. Some of my folders are five or six subfolders into structure. It’s annoying to need to navigate again and again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tools

Get rid of the Open File tool. It lets anyone easily look at all your files. If you keep this why have clear recent files

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sorting in List View

Sorting files in list view of connected services (e.g. Dropbox) is limited to "oldest to newest". An option to revert to "newest to oldest" would be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improper translation in japanese.

I think this translation is improper. (Define→定義する)
    “定義” is a better translation than ”定義する” because ”定義する” means to define a word by the user.

This app is Acrobat for iOS version 20.06.00 (20200615.160636)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back the old adobe reader!

Kindly bring back the “old” adobe reader interface that you used to have in the 2016.
    This new facelift you gave the app is useless and pain **********.its only eye candy instead of any useful stuff.
    My iPad Air 2 used to open all PDFs smoothly quickly and flawlessly in the old version of reader.But after your ridiculously useless update removing all good features and just becoming a processor hog,the files take ages to open!
    Now I hate to use my iPad Air 2 because adobe reader sucks!
    So my request is,please please bring back the old reader or at…

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I li

I like this app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to move files

Your current iOS version for iPad Pro.
    Is really ******* me off. I don’t want share a copy.
    One drop down menu. Move file to folder that it!!!!

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Geoff,

You cannot move files in Home > Recent. Please switch to Files > Locations to move files.

1. Tap “Files” at the bottom tab bar.
    2. Select a location (e.g. “On This iPad/iPhone”, “Document Cloud”).
    3. Tap “…”.
    4. Tap “Move” from the menu that pops up.
    5. Select a destination folder.
    6. Tap Move.

Hope this helps.

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base