Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

Acrobat Reader for iOS

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. We use Adobe Acrobat Reader for Intune (iOS) and when clicking 'Online Support Forum' it prompts you to install the Intune 'Managed Browser app' Microsoft now support Edge with MAM (App Protection). I have this installed but it still prompts for Managed Browser'. The app should know Edge is installed so Managed Browser is not required.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For files in Dropbox, there is an icon with a cloud and an arrow pointing downwards, which allows me to download a offline copy that I can open later. This feature is similar to that of the iOS built-in “Files” app. However, for certain large pdf files, the Acrobat app sometimes re-displays the cloud icon next to the file’s name after certain period of time, requiring users to download it again (but being large is exactly why I need an offline copy!). The built-in “Files” app never does that; it seems to be keeping downloaded files for much longer time,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?