Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IOS update 12.2

Not able to open PDF file after the update

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can’t share a copy with outlook

I’v been using adobe on my iPad all year and it was working great. For the last 2 weeks, when I try sending a copy of my document with outlook, it’s works only if i use my hotmail acount. When i select my exchange acount, it just keep waiting, waiting, waiting and the email doesn’t go through. I’ve try deleting my email acount and reinstalling it, deleting my adobe app and reinstalling it, still doesn’t work.

Help please!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG- Google Drive connectivity REMAINS an issue

Hi, despite the update for Adobe PDF Expert on iPad that said it was going to fix Google Drive connectivity, it is still extremely slow to open my drive account and I cannot upload PDFs to any folders in GD. Says "pending" for a while then never moves. Disappointing because I rely heavily on this app for my private students to push them their lesson notes to practice at home at the end of our lesson.

I am on Wifi at home, space in GD not an issue, running lated iOS, updated to latest version of the app. PLEASE FIX!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keeps crashing after updating to version 19.10.00

Having just upgraded to version 19.10.00 of Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF today I cannot open any pdf file as the application crashes persistently soon after opening. I am using a 6th Generation iPad running iPadOS 13.1.2.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adobe Reader on iOS 13.1.1 does not render native PDFs that have markups. The Markup does not render when viewing.

Markup a web page in iOS 13.1.1 using Apple Pencil. Save the PDF or share it with Adobe Reader. When you open the file the Adobe Reader does not render the markup.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Everytime i go offline it asks me to login again. I’m using ipados 13 public beta.

After I updated the iPad to iPados public beta it keeps logging me out everytime I’m offline, so that everytime i have to login again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What is my password?

I need to close Acrobat reader, but don’t remember my password. Can you help quickly?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. iPad iOS not saving edits

I use Acrobat Reader for iPad iOS. I’ve used it for a long time and it’s always given me the ability to go back and edit older documents (I have repeat clients that we can re-use paperwork for, they can update info, sign and we are done). Yesterday I pulled up old and new files, edited them to print, printed them, and closed the files as I did before. When I noticed an error on one file, I re-opened to edit the error and noticed that NONE of the original changes saved. I opened the other files from the day…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Printing Issues

Using Acrobat Reader for an iPad to complete fillable forms and print the completed form. After completing the form and selecting print, none of completed form fields print. Everything is left blank. The fields also show blank in the print preview. We’ve been using this system without issue for the last few months. This past Friday is when the bug occurred.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. opening multipage docs

when i open a pdf book it open many pages BEFORE the page i was last on

this is a new bug in recent weeks

it’s really annoying

it should open up to the page i was on last
    it used to do that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No longer allows one to move a pdf file shared from another app into a resident Adobe folder in an iPad Mini 4

I preface these comments by noting that this problem may only exist on the iPad mini 4. I also have an iPad fourth-generation and do not have the same problem on that iPad.

In prior versions of this app on my iPad Mini 4, I could share a PDF file from some other app on my iPad to the Adobe app and it would show up in the top folder level. From there, I could easily move it into the resident folder of my choice on my Adobe app. Not so anymore. Instead, I can only locate it in Adobe’s…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to read the Chinese traditional characters

Unable to read the Chinese traditional characters after a text message to PDF

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Search failure

I saved a pdf document beginning with 4 characters “Lesl”. Searching for these 4 characters fails every time. I restored it to Acrobat from Google Drive and its on the list of recently opened files and it is intact. When I search for it, it’s still not there! New since last update, for sure, I search for this file all the time.

Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. App won’t export PDF

I have a subscription for it but the app won’t export any of my PDFs to excel or anything for that matter. It says it will let me know when it’s done but nothing happens.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Touch outside the note window when editing = say bye to your text

When you edit an existing note if you touch outside the window of the note EVERY CHANGE IS ELIMINATED.

It is very annoying because:
    A. You often lose your text.
    B. This is not happening the first time you create the note, this makes the app use less cohesive.

Sorry for any expresion mistakes, my mother language is Spanish.Sorry for any expresion mistakes, my mother language is Spanish.t eSorry for any expresion mistakes, my mother language is Spanish.
    Felipe Aguilarelipe Aguilar

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe Acrobat read-only document on a PDF that is modificable

When I am reading and highlighting text on a PDF and then I go to another app, or the iPad just goes to sleep and then you come back and try to do the same thing, you get a message saying that the PDF is read-only, that, of course, is not true because I was just editing it. This is a big bug because I use this app to study and having to reopen the book again everytime is so frustrating

My IOS is 9.3.5, please fix, I'm going to use some alternative apps until you fix the bug

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base