Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

To cancel your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

Feature Request/Bug

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save as...” feature when editing a document.

When editing an existing document being able to “Save as...” enables to keep the original name and save the document with a new name.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extract Pages

Not rocket science, should be able to extract pages of PDFs to separate PDFs. Or split pages into separate files.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Document Properties: Cannot view page size/dimension

Adobe Acrobat Reader is great, but unlike the Mac or Windows app, I'm unable to get the app to display the document dimensions.

For example, when I try to view an A3 document, it's shrunk to what looks like letter size document on the screen. There is no control to zoom in or out, or to see the document at the actual size.

Also, when I try to print the file, there's no way to select the document size if I have tabloid paper in the tray.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Signatur

I can no longer create signatures or sign documents in AR.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Freeze at background and crashed after reopen

iOS, version 19.04.00
    Same as title, when I put acrobat reader at background, after spawing back to arobat, it “freeze” and crashed. I need to close it totally and reopen. If before, it won’t get crashed, just will reloading. Sorry for my poor English. Thank for attention.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  16 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Opening online files

Having the option to open your online file on adobe automatically. Without any hassle.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Collaborate  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PDF From right to left

Hi
    All English books are read from left to right. In Arabic it’s opposite. But Acrobat doesn’t allow flipping the pages from right to left. Kindly, allow this option.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. filled out the form is not showing content after sharing

I filled out the pdf, but when I try to share or send to someone it is not showing the content :/

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reading progress and mark as read

It would be awesome if Acrobat would show the reading progress and "read" in the files view. It would me the perfect PDF eBook reader. 😊

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unable to save the file “file name x.pdf” to Document Cloud. A copy has been saved with the name “file name x (Recovered).pdf” to your devic

Unable to save the file “file name x.pdf” to Document Cloud. A copy has been saved with the name “file name x (Recovered).pdf” to your device.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Syncing issues!

When I save the PDF on my iPad and upload it onto the document cloud, that PDF version on my iPhone doesn’t reflect those changes I did on my iPad. The date and time of the PDF has been updated in my iPhone, just not the changes I have did up (i.e. comments and annotations). Hence I believe it was the syncing problems between multiple devices :(( Please fix it asap.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PDF exported without edit

Hi,
    When sharing a PDF via email on my iPad App Adobe Acrobat, after having filled some fields and signing my PDF on the App, all the changes I made are not visible on the PDF Copy attached to the email.
    Thanks for your help,

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Single-click access to the commenting tools

(ios-ipad).....the comment button is two clicks away compared with single click access(which was very user user friendly)..please bring it out....heavy users like me are wasting time in 'two clicks' to access comment button.......

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Since the last update, it takes so long to load a comment or show a highlight mark in big pdfs (Ipad 2018)

Before the update, it worked perfectly even with big PDFs. Now, it does not take that much to open the file, but it does go with relay when I try to highlight a sentence or add a comment. Please, fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fill & Sign function does not allow you to continue after you’ve left and reopened a document

I have been completing an online application using the “Fill & Sign” feature in Adobe. I saved and closed the application yesterday, however, when I reopened it today and attempted to make changes to the application, Adobe will no longer allow me to edit the areas I completed the day prior. Instead, it wants me to create a new text box rather than simply allowing me to edit the text that’s already been filled in

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can’t Sign reader extended form

I created a fillable PDF with signature required. I saved it as reader extended and mailed it to myself.

I cannot sign the form. In fact the signature field isn’t highlighted as fillable. Worse, I was able to hit the submit button even though the required signature was missing.

Why?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base