Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

To cancel your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fill & Sign function does not allow you to continue after you’ve left and reopened a document

I have been completing an online application using the “Fill & Sign” feature in Adobe. I saved and closed the application yesterday, however, when I reopened it today and attempted to make changes to the application, Adobe will no longer allow me to edit the areas I completed the day prior. Instead, it wants me to create a new text box rather than simply allowing me to edit the text that’s already been filled in

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can’t Sign reader extended form

I created a fillable PDF with signature required. I saved it as reader extended and mailed it to myself.

I cannot sign the form. In fact the signature field isn’t highlighted as fillable. Worse, I was able to hit the submit button even though the required signature was missing.

Why?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pictures in pdf shown in windows not on Apple Mac/Iphone/Ipad

A pdf-file showes pictures that are included when viewing on a windws-pc but not on an Appe-device. Very strange.
    Those pictures also did not appear after I installed Adobe.
    Help!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Phantom Files (local files only)

I have two pdf files on my iPad in adobe reader that have no content and cannot be opened, deleted, or renamed. They only have file names.
    I would like to delete them but there does not seem to be any way to do that. I have tried to access them both in the Adobe app and using the Apple file app. Any suggestions?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Zooming in on iPhone X

I should be able to zoom in regularly on my iPhone Xs, but the app doesn’t want to go around the notch, there are two gray bars on each side of the screen and it is such a pain. Please let the pdf go around the notch by zooming in.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Open PDF/A files read-only.

I use Document Cloud and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to store documents in PDF/A format. Acrobat Pro DC always warns that a file is (or claims to be) PDF/A and opens those files read-only, but Acrobat on iPhone allows me to draw over, highlight, underline, strike out, etc. a PDF/A without any warning whatsoever. The Acrobat mobile app should implement the same behavior as the desktop software when dealing with PDF/A files.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update 19.07.00 20190719.193727 Bug

Updated to latest version and now our forms have illegible text fields for the forms which are oriented in landscape after the forms upload from our iPads to our Cloud server. The portrait oriented forms are not having this issue. I have done quite a bit of testing and the previous Acrobat Version 19.06.02 20190719.162937 and earlier does not have this problem. We have been using these forms which I designed and coded for three years without this problem, until now, after the most recent update.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unable to change fill and sign information.

Can’t change information in fil and sign

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IOS update 12.2

Not able to open PDF file after the update

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cannot edit saved pdf.

Why can’t I edit pdf documents ?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG no aplicativo IOS

Ontem ocorreu um bug no Adobe do meu ipad e o aplicado foi excluido com todos os meus arquivos e pastas. Tem como recuperar esses arquivos?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Highlighting

Dear Admins,

It would really be a great feature if u can add an option to see the highlighted parts of the pdf you’re reading, in case you need to review the pdf later .. they will act as a summary for the important notes u need to see

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quick access to Bookmarks

Bookmarks panel should be more accessible. One tap instead of two. And since the thumb is closer to the bottom of the screen the bar with tapable options should be at the bottom.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Standard and Full Range highlight colors as a means of accessibility

I need to use the mobile app to read and markup my research lit reviews on the go. I have used the desktop app (I have the cc subscription) just for that for years now and annoyingly, the highlight color does not match. The desktop app has a mustard yellow color as standard and the mobile app limits the color range of yellow to a bright fluorescent yellow that bothers the eyes, especially if you’re starting at screens all day. My docs now have two color highlights from interchanging use of devices. I have to manually go onto the desktop…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Set status on comments

On the desktop version you are able to set a status on a comment (ie accept/reject). It would be very helpful to have the same feature on the mobile app

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Resizing drawings very difficult in updated version

Before the comment options tab was moved to the bottom of the screen, resizing drawings was effortless. It’s become frustratingly difficult to resize drawings. I push my drawing around the page for minutes before the drawing box recognizes that I want to resize it. Can you please recover the sensitivity of the corners of drawing (and other resizable) boxes in this newer version?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Icloud

Hi. I want to save all changes on my original file in iCloud. However when I press done nothing will save on iCloud.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bookmark UI is too narrow

1. Its balloon UI is too small, long bookmark names does not fit into the balloon UI's width.

2. It requires clicking into several "folders" in order to access a nested bookmark entry. It'd be better to have them expanded by default (which would require the point 1 to be addressed).

Personally I am happy with a UI for browsing bookmarks of pdf as implemented in an app called "kybook 3"

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Black background

It seems really odd that you don’t have a simple feature/option to view PDFs on a black background ... the lighter color is distracting when pages crop.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base