Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Freeze at background and crashed after reopen

iOS, version 19.04.00
    Same as title, when I put acrobat reader at background, after spawing back to arobat, it “freeze” and crashed. I need to close it totally and reopen. If before, it won’t get crashed, just will reloading. Sorry for my poor English. Thank for attention.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  23 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot edit saved pdf.

Why can’t I edit pdf documents ?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PDF exported without edit

Hi,
    When sharing a PDF via email on my iPad App Adobe Acrobat, after having filled some fields and signing my PDF on the App, all the changes I made are not visible on the PDF Copy attached to the email.
    Thanks for your help,

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Since the last update, it takes so long to load a comment or show a highlight mark in big pdfs (Ipad 2018)

Before the update, it worked perfectly even with big PDFs. Now, it does not take that much to open the file, but it does go with relay when I try to highlight a sentence or add a comment. Please, fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dropbox

I can’t open a pdf from dropbox on my ipad. It’s version 19.09.02. It asks me always to allow adobe to link to dropbox and it fails to open.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restore purchase not working

I have purchased a subscription, and am being charged but cannot use the feature. I keep pressing restore purchase and nothing happens.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unable to save the file “file name x.pdf” to Document Cloud. A copy has been saved with the name “file name x (Recovered).pdf” to your devic

Unable to save the file “file name x.pdf” to Document Cloud. A copy has been saved with the name “file name x (Recovered).pdf” to your device.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to change fill and sign information.

Can’t change information in fil and sign

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Download files to ios

I have a PDF in the cloud, but I need to download it to my iPad. I am able to download using the iPhone app, logged into the exact same document cloud, but I don’t seem to be able to download the document to my iPad. This is a document that I need to access when not connected to the internet. So far, I have spent about 25 minutes sending it to myself, downloading to Dropbox, and god only knows what else. This really shouldn’t be that difficult.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Quick access to Bookmarks

Bookmarks panel should be more accessible. One tap instead of two. And since the thumb is closer to the bottom of the screen the bar with tapable options should be at the bottom.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Single-click access to the commenting tools

(ios-ipad).....the comment button is two clicks away compared with single click access(which was very user user friendly)..please bring it out....heavy users like me are wasting time in 'two clicks' to access comment button.......

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fill & Sign function does not allow you to continue after you’ve left and reopened a document

I have been completing an online application using the “Fill & Sign” feature in Adobe. I saved and closed the application yesterday, however, when I reopened it today and attempted to make changes to the application, Adobe will no longer allow me to edit the areas I completed the day prior. Instead, it wants me to create a new text box rather than simply allowing me to edit the text that’s already been filled in

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Zooming in on iPhone X

I should be able to zoom in regularly on my iPhone Xs, but the app doesn’t want to go around the notch, there are two gray bars on each side of the screen and it is such a pain. Please let the pdf go around the notch by zooming in.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. There is major delay in syncing

I use smart phone and tablet. Using document cloud and dropbox to share content, so that i can read anywhere i want, using which ever gadget i want. But tablet data sync comparitively faster than mobile. It takes days mobile app to sync, I dont find annotations in tablet. Look in to this. Internet is working well.
    Regards.
    Regards

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Open PDF/A files read-only.

I use Document Cloud and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to store documents in PDF/A format. Acrobat Pro DC always warns that a file is (or claims to be) PDF/A and opens those files read-only, but Acrobat on iPhone allows me to draw over, highlight, underline, strike out, etc. a PDF/A without any warning whatsoever. The Acrobat mobile app should implement the same behavior as the desktop software when dealing with PDF/A files.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. filled out the form is not showing content after sharing

I filled out the pdf, but when I try to share or send to someone it is not showing the content :/

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Black background

It seems really odd that you don’t have a simple feature/option to view PDFs on a black background ... the lighter color is distracting when pages crop.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Highlight

How do I highlight text on a PDF that I'm reading?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base