Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Eraser tool and bookmarks option

An eraser tool would be excelent , i always have to use "undo option" for all of my adnotations , which is quite frustrating because sometime it will clear all my word, not only a letter. and also not handy at all.

Also would be great to introduce "create a bookmark option" - because sometime there are long documents that you have to make your own bookmarks as you do on android ( would be great if you could name them yourself , that isn't even on android).

And special bookmark button would be great too

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rotate view

I want the ability to rotate the view in Adobe Acrobat app for iPad. Sometimes files get sent to me printed in the wrong orientation. Then I am fighting my iPad for portrait vs landscape view. Locking my screen rotation does not help, that just locks it in the wrong orientation.

For reference, I am usually viewing construction plans that should be opened Landscape as they are formatted for plotting 24”H x 36”L. Sometimes though these plans in PDF get sent to me in the wrong orientation. Without the very simple ability to rotate the view 90 degrees, 180 degrees,…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unable to change fill and sign information.

Can’t change information in fil and sign

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PDF password protect for iPad app

There should be ability to password protect a PDF through iPad app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. IOS update 12.2

Not able to open PDF file after the update

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have files update accross IOS platforms - Ipad and Iphone

Have all files appearing across all IOS platforms - IPad and Iphone. Currently Iphone and IPad are not showing the same files.

Provide link through OneDrive or IcCloud.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Download files to ios

I have a PDF in the cloud, but I need to download it to my iPad. I am able to download using the iPhone app, logged into the exact same document cloud, but I don’t seem to be able to download the document to my iPad. This is a document that I need to access when not connected to the internet. So far, I have spent about 25 minutes sending it to myself, downloading to Dropbox, and god only knows what else. This really shouldn’t be that difficult.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Highlighting

Dear Admins,

It would really be a great feature if u can add an option to see the highlighted parts of the pdf you’re reading, in case you need to review the pdf later .. they will act as a summary for the important notes u need to see

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to Translate to english?

How can I translate a document to english?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quick access to Bookmarks

Bookmarks panel should be more accessible. One tap instead of two. And since the thumb is closer to the bottom of the screen the bar with tapable options should be at the bottom.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. bookmark panel

It would be great to have the bookmark to appear permanently on the left hand side of the document for easy navigation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Standard and Full Range highlight colors as a means of accessibility

I need to use the mobile app to read and markup my research lit reviews on the go. I have used the desktop app (I have the cc subscription) just for that for years now and annoyingly, the highlight color does not match. The desktop app has a mustard yellow color as standard and the mobile app limits the color range of yellow to a bright fluorescent yellow that bothers the eyes, especially if you’re starting at screens all day. My docs now have two color highlights from interchanging use of devices. I have to manually go onto the desktop…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Set status on comments

On the desktop version you are able to set a status on a comment (ie accept/reject). It would be very helpful to have the same feature on the mobile app

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Resizing drawings very difficult in updated version

Before the comment options tab was moved to the bottom of the screen, resizing drawings was effortless. It’s become frustratingly difficult to resize drawings. I push my drawing around the page for minutes before the drawing box recognizes that I want to resize it. Can you please recover the sensitivity of the corners of drawing (and other resizable) boxes in this newer version?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Icloud

Hi. I want to save all changes on my original file in iCloud. However when I press done nothing will save on iCloud.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bookmark UI is too narrow

1. Its balloon UI is too small, long bookmark names does not fit into the balloon UI's width.

2. It requires clicking into several "folders" in order to access a nested bookmark entry. It'd be better to have them expanded by default (which would require the point 1 to be addressed).

Personally I am happy with a UI for browsing bookmarks of pdf as implemented in an app called "kybook 3"

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sottolineature

Nonostante si attivi la funzione (diventando azzurro l'elemento sottolineatura e sia indicato un colore diverso dal bianco), la parte di testo sottolineata strisciando il dito resta priva di sottolineatura

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base