Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

551 results found

1. We need a translator inside, if i am reading a document in another language, i would like to translate the word just with clicking in

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a legal copy of Acrobat Pro X (Creative Suite) that I love (I use it over Creative Cloud supplied by my employer). PROBLEM: I cannot have Reader DC (needed for shared forms sent to me occasionally) installed at the same time as it always acts as default app even though the Windows 10 default app still lists Acrobat Pro. This is as infuriating as when Edge automatically changes this every time there is a Windows update. I already own Finereader 15 that does everything Acrobat does and more and does not require a monthly subscription. You lost a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Read Out Loud function really needs to be updated so that it works better for individuals with reading difficulties, such as dyslexia. If they want this aspect of adobe to work well and actually benefit many of those who need it, it should highlight words and phrases as it is reading so that is easier to follow when reading, and know where in the text the reader is.

This will make the product a lot more accessible to people with dyslexia, dyspraxia or the likes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dive deeper into the world of Instagram Stories with our convenient tool that offers seamless browsing without any limitations. Our online Stories Agent tool allows you to explore Stories from any public profile anonymously, providing a worry-free experience. With the browsing conducted https://stories-agent.com/ through our secure accounts, you can enjoy your favorite content without the risk of being discovered. Additionally, our tool enables you to download both photo and video Stories directly to your device, ensuring you can enjoy them offline at your leisure. Embrace the freedom of browsing Instagram Stories with our Stories Agent tool today!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With the curiosity of a scholar delving into ancient texts, I embarked on a cinematic odyssey through the annals of film history, eager to uncover the hidden gems and overlooked masterpieces that lay buried beneath the sands of time. Tonight's lineup promised a journey https://filmix-ac.online/ through the ages, from the silent era to the present day, and I relished the opportunity to explore the evolution of cinematic storytelling. With each unfolding scene, I marveled at the creativity and ingenuity of the filmmakers who dared to push the boundaries of the medium, reshaping our perceptions of what cinema could be. From…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The idea of adding Adobe Reader to exercise bikes can be an interesting approach to improve the user experience during training. Here are some possible benefits and applications of this idea:

Reading while exercising: Adding Adobe Reader to an exercise bike will allow people to read e-books, magazines, articles or even work documents while exercising. This can encourage more productive training, especially for those looking for a way to combine physical activity with intellectual work or rest.

Training programs and instructions: Adobe Reader can be used to download training materials or fitness instructions that users can view while training. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello. How are you doing? I am running a store. Actually, I want to custom print T-shirts for my workers. I am looking for a professional company that provides me custom T-shirts in unique designs and colours. Explain your thoughts about this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi everyone. I am here. I want to manage all my processes easily, automate workflows, enhance security and increase engagement with the help of modern technologies and school management software solutions. So, I am looking for best company which provides me best school management development services. Kindly share your experience with me. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Harvard University embodies excellence in education. Its rich history, world-class faculty, and diverse student body create an unparalleled learning environment. The institution fosters critical thinking, innovation, and global citizenship. Harvard's commitment to research and community outreach makes a lasting impact on society. It's a beacon of intellectual curiosity and a catalyst for positive change worldwide.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Joker Pro Slots https://skhra.com/slots/joker-pro/ je rozkošná hra, ktorá každému roztočeniu dodáva nádych humoru. Hneď ako som začal hrať, nemohol som si pomôcť a usmial som sa na zlomyseľnú postavičku žolíka. Tento výherný automat ponúka jednoduchú hrateľnosť s potenciálom štedrých odmien. To, čo ju odlišuje, sú žolíkove vylomeniny, ktoré môžu viesť k nečakaným výhram.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the free version of Adobe Acrobat for Windows, I clicked on "All Tools" then "Prepare a form." There is a typo in the pop-up window that says "fallible PDF." I believe it should say "fillable PDF." Thought someone from the technical team may want to know so they can correct it. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Glaucoma treatment is a potentially serious eye condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It's often referred to as the "silent thief of sight" because it can develop gradually without noticeable symptoms until it reaches an advanced stage. However, with the right treatment and lifestyle adjustments, glaucoma treatment can be managed effectively to prevent further vision loss.
    for more info: https://bhartieyefoundation.in/glaucoma-treatment.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. acrobat reader dc version 23.003.20269, all chinese input by "fill and sign" changed to symbols (a box with cross) after save

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. バージョン20203.003.20269にバージョンアップしてから、入力と署名で入力した2バイト文字が保存すると文字化けするようになりました。
    環境はWindows 10 Version 22H2 です。

会社のパソコンで複数発生しています。

おかしくなるタイミングはいずれもReaderのバージョンアップです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Annotation problem in Acrobat Reader version 2023.003.20269

This is a problem that has only been a problem with the latest version of Acrobat Reader, there was no problem with 2023.003.20244.
    The problem occurs in the same way in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

If you use double-byte characters in annotations, when you save the PDF and reopen the file, The annotation is displayed as a garbled characters and cannot be handled as an annotation, Therefore, not only a garbled characters are displayed, but it cannot be deleted in the Reader. (The same problem does not occur with one-byte characters.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update errors are common and can happen during various operations, affecting features like payroll. It's important to install updates for bug fixes, security, and new features. Intuit releases regular updates for QuickBooks, and troubleshooting can help solve update errors. In this article, you’ll get to know about the causes and Update QuickBooks Desktop 2023 Latest and Release date. So, keep an eye till the end to resolve this error.

Read more: https://bit.ly/3NA07jE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. QuickBooks File Doctor is a diagnostic tool provided by Intuit, the company behind QuickBooks accounting software. It is designed to resolve common issues and errors that occur when working with QuickBooks company files. However, like any software tool, QuickBooks File Doctor can sometimes encounter problems of its own, resulting in QuickBooks File Doctor not working issue appears.
    Read More: https://qbdatarepair.com/quickbooks-file-doctor-not-working-issue/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug report for Mac version of Adobe Reader version 2023.003.20201 running on Mac Mini M2 Pro, Ventura 13.4. I have a 100-page PDF file generated by Apple Pages 13.0 (7036.0.126) via File/Export To.../PDF. The document has a hand-built table of contents with links to other pages throughout this document. When I click links to pages beyond about page 50, Acrobat Reader displays an alert, "A number is out of range." Strangely, Apple's Preview app can follow these links without a problem. This suggests to me that the problem is with Acrobat Reader rather than in the PDF generator.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How do criminal lawyers use forensic evidence and expert testimony to build a strong defense case, and what challenges can arise when working with these types of evidence?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I came here to report an Acrobat Reader DC bug, but first tried searching to see if anyone else has reported it. To my dismay, I discovered that this forum is stuffed full of spam which indicates to me that no one actually reads what is being posted; because if someone were reading these posts, they would remove the obvious spam.

If you aren't going to remove the spam yourself, at least you could put a "Report As Spam" button on each post and likewise keep a spam counter for each post which is incremented each time the "Report As…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?