Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

548 results found

1. Engulfed by the comforting aroma of freshly brewed coffee, I settled into my seat for an evening of cinematic indulgence, eager to lose myself in the enchanting world of storytelling. Tonight's film offered an opportunity to challenge my perceptions and embark https://kinogobiz.online/ on a journey of discovery, and I embraced it wholeheartedly. With each unfolding scene, I admired the skill and creativity of the filmmakers, who brought their vision to life with breathtaking visuals and compelling narratives. From expansive landscapes to intimate character moments, I was transported to a universe of endless possibilities. In those exhilarating moments, I felt a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Surrounded by the soft glow of the screen, I surrendered to the mesmerizing allure of cinematic storytelling, eagerly anticipating the exhilarating voyage that lay ahead. Tonight's film beckoned https://kinogo-inc.online/ me into a realm of imagination and wonder, promising an unforgettable escapade. With each unfolding frame, I was transported to new realms and dimensions, where reality seamlessly melded with fantasy. From tender moments of affection to heart-pounding action sequences, I was captivated by the sheer brilliance of cinematic artistry. In those transcendent moments, I felt an indescribable connection to the characters and their narrative, as if their struggles mirrored my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Amidst the fragrant aroma of freshly brewed coffee, I settled into my seat for an evening of cinematic indulgence, eager to lose myself in the enchanting world of storytelling. Tonight's film offered an opportunity to challenge my perceptions and explore uncharted territories, and https://kinogoby.com/ I embraced it with enthusiasm. With each unfolding scene, I admired the craftsmanship and ingenuity of the filmmakers, who brought their vision to life with breathtaking visuals and compelling narratives. From expansive landscapes to intimate character moments, I was transported to a universe of endless possibilities. In those exhilarating moments, I felt a sense of wonder…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enveloped by the soft glow of the screen, I surrendered to the captivating allure of cinematic storytelling, eagerly anticipating the exhilarating adventure that lay ahead. Tonight's film beckoned me into a https://gidonline-io.online/ realm of imagination and wonder, promising an unforgettable odyssey. With each unfolding frame, I was transported to new realms and dimensions, where reality seamlessly merged with fantasy. From tender moments of affection to heart-pounding action sequences, I was captivated by the sheer brilliance of cinematic artistry. In those transcendent moments, I felt an indescribable connection to the characters and their narrative, as if their struggles mirrored my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Surrounded by the soft glow of the screen, I surrendered to the captivating allure of cinematic storytelling, eagerly anticipating the exhilarating voyage that lay ahead. Tonight's film beckoned me into a realm of imagination and wonder, promising an unforgettable odyssey. With each unfolding frame, I was transported to new realms and dimensions, where reality seamlessly melded with fantasy. From tender moments of affection to pulse-pounding action sequences, I was captivated by the sheer brilliance of cinematic artistry. In those transcendent moments, I felt https://kinogo-cc.online/ an indescribable connection to the characters and their narrative, as if their struggles mirrored my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Draped in the comfort of my beloved reading nook, I embarked on a cinematic journey through a myriad of films, eagerly anticipating the captivating narratives that lay ahead. The movie lineup for tonight promised an emotional rollercoaster ride, and I was keen to experience every twist and turn. With each unfolding scene, I found myself https://kinogo-by.online/ entangled in the intricate web of storytelling, marveling at the spectrum of emotions on display. From bustling urban landscapes to tranquil countryside vistas, I reveled in the diversity of settings and the depth of human experiences portrayed on screen. In those immersive moments, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Engulfed in the soothing ambiance of my cherished reading nook, I embarked on an exploration of cinematic wonders, eagerly anticipating the captivating narratives that awaited discovery. Tonight's selection of films promised to transport me on a whirlwind of emotions and revelations, and I eagerly awaited the unfolding of its storyline. With each unfolding sequence, I found myself ensnared in the intricate web of plot https://kinogo-la1.biz/ twists and character developments, marveling at the kaleidoscope of emotions that enveloped me. From the bustling cityscapes to the serene landscapes of the countryside, I reveled in the diversity of settings and the depth of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As the enticing aroma of popcorn filled the room, I settled in for an evening of cinematic bliss, eager to embark on a journey through the silver screen. Tonight's movie choice promised to challenge my perceptions and expand my horizons, and I eagerly embraced the https://kinogo-la.art/ opportunity to explore new worlds. With each scene, I found myself captivated by the artistry and craftsmanship of the filmmakers, as they brought their vision to life with stunning visuals and captivating storytelling. From the majestic landscapes of distant lands to the intimate moments shared between characters, I was drawn into a world of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bathed in the soft glow of the screen, I surrendered to the enchanting allure of cinema. Tonight's film selection on Kinogo Inc. promised to captivate my imagination and stir my soul. With each frame, I was transported to a world of wonder and possibility, where dreams https://kinogo-la.org/ collided with reality and anything was possible. From the tender moments of romance to the heart-pounding thrills of adventure, I was swept away by the power of storytelling to evoke emotion and inspire awe. In those transcendent moments, I felt a profound sense of connection to the characters and their journey, as if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hey, everyone! I have an Instagram account with fewer followers, and I'm looking for suggestions on how to increase my follower count. Any advice? I appreciate any tips on engaging content and effective strategies to boost my presence on the platform. Thanks in advance!"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi everyone. How are you? I need your help. Recently, I have a started a business. Now I need business dashboard to save time. Business dashboard tools promote cost efficiency. Where I can get these services? Explain your suggestions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The attached PDF doesnt display the german umlauts. They are embedded in a fontsubset. All other pdf viewers i tested display it, as foxit, chrome, nitro, pdf-x-change.

Adobe Reader shows a error window, that the font has problems. But it doesn't give any hint, what the actual problem is. I am wondering, why all others can display it....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When i click a date field, adobe dc shut down without exception.
    Exception i found on administrative tools, Event Viewer.

I'put dump inside attachment.

Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I saved a corrupt document and cannot delete it!!! ???????

I share a computer and would prefer PRIVACY!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do I cancel (quit) my subscription?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hey everyone! I'm diving into MySQL for the first time and feeling a bit overwhelmed. Can anyone share insights on optimizing queries for better performance? And how do indexing and query execution plans play a role in this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The idea of adding Adobe Reader to exercise bikes can be an interesting approach to improve the user experience during training. Here are some possible benefits and applications of this idea:

Reading while exercising: Adding Adobe Reader to an exercise bike will allow people to read e-books, magazines, articles or even work documents while exercising. This can encourage more productive training, especially for those looking for a way to combine physical activity with intellectual work or rest.

Training programs and instructions: Adobe Reader can be used to download training materials or fitness instructions that users can view while training. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recently, any PDF that I open in Adobe Reader causes the image of the pdf to display, but then after a few seconds it goes grey and a white rectangle appears over it. Must use Task Manager to kill Reader. To fix this, following a suggestion on the community forum, I selected 'Disable New Acrobat' in the settings.

Using Windows 10. The Reader version number currently says 2023.008.20470. I don't know if it was the same as this before I did the disable.

Unchecking 'Enable Enhanced Security' had not fixed the problem. Protected View was off. I also tested it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reader 2023.008.20471 64-bit, Windows 11, Word 2019

When I use the Arial font in my document and produce a pdf (doesn't seem to matter how I do that - save as pdf, print to a pdf generator like PrimoPDF), every lowercase "w" is noticeably lighter than the surrounding text with Reader. Displaying the pdf with Chrome, etc. is fine.
    Attached test case and result.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello friends, I needed Curacao Gambling License as Its online gambling license, compliant with national laws, is a popular choice for startups due to its accessible regulatory thresholds and cost-efficiency. Kindly suggest me any professional company which could help me to get this license. Thanks

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?