Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. My Adobe Reader doesn't work on my computer. I have no idea what I have done wrong to not allow it to work. I pay the extra for acrobat but need to use the Reader all of the time. Can you help me. Please respond to this email address or give me a phone number to call.
    cschwerman@aol.com

thank you, christine schwermann

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Jalshamovies is proxy website where users can watch or download all the latest movies in many languages without paying any penny. Here I have shared few of live links of Jalshamovies.

jalshamoviez cc
    jalshamoviez.com
    jalshamoviez biz
    jalshamoviez uk
    jalshamoviez art

Visit here: https://webcrush.net/jalshamoviez-download-tamil-telugu-movies/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Are you looking for a way to improve your AutoCAD skills? If so, then you should consider taking a course. AutoCAD courses can provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to be successful with this powerful software.

https://www.admecindia.co.in/course/best-autocad-master-course/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IPTV Smarters is a video streaming player that brings together live TV and streaming video on your Android, ios or mac devices.
    https://iptvsmartersproapp.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you are a person with creative thinking and loves art then graphic designing is definitely a filed for you. Graphic design is one of the most demanding skill in today's time and this is also the best time to start your career as graphic designer.

https://www.admecindia.co.in/courses/graphic-design-courses-delhi/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PHP is one of the most used language to write server side code and in web development it plays an important role. So if you also want to master this language and kickstart your career as a web developer then you must join PHP training institute in Delhi .

https://www.admecindia.co.in/courses/web-development-courses-delhi/
    https://www.admecindia.co.in/courses/web-development-courses-delhi/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. I sign (certificated) a PDF with Reader DC. Certificate is shown fuzzy. (picture 01)
    2. I save the PDF signed
    3. I open again the PDF not signed
    4. Sign certificated is show right. (picture 02)
    5. Certificate is from Spanish State/Goverment

Regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Foil Board Shop Uk is a leading manufacturer of hydrofoils, wing foils, and prone boards. Our team of expert engineers ensures that all our foil boards are manufactured from the finest high-quality material 100% Carbon Fiber. If you love water sports and the adrenaline rush that comes with them, why not try a foil board? These high-powered hydrofoils are designed to help you float on top of the water at high speed. The best part about them is that they don't require any paddling or swimming. If you have some windsurfing or rocket wing board experience, you can learn to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, I have a PDF document that have digital signature. After updated to the latest version, on the signature says this document has been altered or corrupted. But when I see previous version that not certified, this signature is normal. It never happened on the previous version of Adobe.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Seems to have "broken" with a recent update.

Select file "save as"
    Browse for the location where the pdf should be be saved
    Hit save ...

The location then changes to some weird place I cannot even locate on my pc (see attached screenshot).

Please help non-computer geeks. We just want to be able to save a pdf document where we can find it.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Flutter app development kit is an open-source software development kit that enables the development of cross-platform mobile applications. Natively compiled apps can be built quickly for iOS and Android, without having to write separate code for each platform. You only need to write one codebase for both platforms.
    Read here: https://mobilecoderz.com/hire-flutter-app-developers/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe reader has been around for a long time, and lots of people have commented on public fora that its compatibility with Dragon NaturallySpeaking is extremely poor. This software is used by vast numbers of people with disabilities worldwide to improve their access to digital technology, and you really should make an effort to make your software compatible with it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. (SYSTEM AND SPECS: Macbook Air M1 (2020), Apple M1, macOS Monterey 12.5, Acrobat Reader DC 2021.001.20169)

When scrolling whilst in Fill & Sign mode the document screen seems to "glitch" or "tear" periodically when scrolling vertically through a document that is being filled.

Attached is a screenshot and a video showing this behaviour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have an idea for the find (ctrl + F) function. I propose there be a double find option to search for multiple phrases from different paragraphs. This feature would be useful for scientists and scholars who need to search a pdf for one phrase as it relates to another. For example, if I need to search for "enzyme replacement therapy" but I want to find where it relates to "Endocytosis" as opposed to "Passive diffusion" I can find it easily. I am sure there are countless other use-cases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hey, Guys, I hope you are fine on these crazy days. Today we will discuss the Add Sitemap In Blogger Google sitemap is a very important part of every blogger its helps google crawlers to understand the blog post. If you still do not add to your blog, dont wait for a good day

So add it to your blog today. Because Sitemap is listed websites’ most important pages thus, making sure search engines can find and crawl them. It also helps to understand the website’s structure and makes it easier to understand the navigation of the website.

If you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reports state that a bug in Google's Chrome browser upgrade caused the browser to suddenly close and addons to crash sporadically on Windows 10. According to Windows Latest, Google's browser reportedly stopped working for Windows 10 users due to a bug in the Chrome 90 upgrade. Users can erase their user profiles in Chrome or terminate the browser through Task Manager to fix issues with Google Chrome won't open in Windows 10 or google Chrome slow to open. The user must verify that the antivirus is the reason Chrome isn't working. Uncheck Reinstalling or Resetting Chrome as well. Several choices…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Windows 10 Home 10.0.19044 Build 19044.
    Thunderbird version: 91.11.0 (32-bit)
    JAWS Version 2022.2206.9 ILM

Preconditions:
    Configure Thunderbird to use Acrobat Reader DC rather than its internal PDF viewer:
    In Tools > Preferences > Files and Attachments, for Portable Document Format (PDF) choose Use Adobe Acrobat DC.
    inbox contains a message with a file attachment of an untagged PDF document.
    JAWS running.
    Steps to reproduce:
    Open the message.
    Open the attached file (Message > Attachments > Open).
    Actual: Acrobat Reader appears, JAWS is focused on the document, the JAWS virtual cursor is active and there is no text to read with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. NetSource is a leading provider of network hardware and solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. They offer a wide range of networking equipment, including switches, routers, wireless access points (APs), firewalls, VoIP phone systems, and more. The company also offers installation and maintenance services to ensure that its customers’ networks are always running smoothly. Networking hardware is the backbone of any organization's communications infrastructure. It consists of the physical devices that enable computers to share data with each other on a network by sending data packets back and forth between them over cables or radio waves. It also offers a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. While using quick print in outlook, adobe acrobat reader dc opens a new window. It's a minor bug but it gets annoying after a while.

steps:
    1. Rightclick on the attached pdf in outlook
    2. Click Quick print.
    3. The attached pdf file should open in adobe acrobat reader dc, then close and the adobe acrobat reader dc gui is left open on the screen.

The laptop is running windows 10.
    The adobe acrobat reader dc is: v. 2022.001.20169 | 64-bit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This issue happens with keyboard-only and screen reader users.

When exporting, saving or publishing a document as a PDF, the interactive features within that document (such as hyperlinks) don't work when the PDF is viewed in a browser (any browser). The only way an interactive PDF works as intended is when it is opened with Acrobat Reader.

There must be an issue between the interactivity within a PDF and how browsers render that PDF document for accessibility. Can this be fixed so it doesn't matter whether a user has Acrobat or uses a browser to view a PDF and interact…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?