Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1411 results found

1. After a recent update, all user interface is getting rendered with wrong (very small) text size, on a setup with text scale 150% (4K 40" monitor).

Note that the window caption bar is rendered with correct text size, because it's done by USER.DLL

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i Enable pdf Thunbnail previews but it doesn't show a preview in file explorer. i send an image to explain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug: copying and pasting greek letters changes keyboard to greek

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in german, locked in, on Windows, hp laptop

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. copy any greek letter
    2. ad a commentbox (Textfeld hinzufügen)
    3. Paste the greek letter into the comment box
    4. tipe any letter on the keyboard
    5. greek letters appear (just when writing into a textbox)

The same works for symbols as well. The keyboard then changes to symbols.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi,

A pdf form with a button with action to submit form to e-mail address was working in 32-bit version for more than a year. After installing 64-bit version, it gives the message " One of the specified recipients is not resolvable" regardless the e-mail address.

64-bit version is 2021.007.20099, installed on Windows 10.

So button action is "on focus submit a form", url "mailto:address@site.com" (no spaces)

It is only one e-mail address which works in 32-bit or in Android version but no longer in 64-bit.

I tried also with "mailto:nobody@adobe.com", addresses from yahoo or gmail…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since I do not use these buttons, and can use keyboard shortcut I want to remove them as when have muti-windows open and Reader is small portion of screen, the only visible tools are not useful. Other windows may not be Reader. The only useful tools are the find and page. This worked well in older versions of reader and acrobat in general.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There is an obvious and consistent bug in Reader DC. When you enter the page X that you want to go to in the X/Y display in the ribbon, you have to do it TWICE. (The first time it self-destructs.) Admittedly this is a minor annoyance, but it makes Adobe look a bit silly and unprofessional. The second bug ... when I check that I have the latest version of Reader, the whole shebbang crashes! (No way would I buy a paid-for copy of this!)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you update, don't wipe out ALL MY PREFERENCES. Jerks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why do I get all of this marketing **** when I try to use my paid version of your online product. It makes it hard to use with banners and ads, I just want to use the basic DC cloud for Adobe editing not all of this **** that makes it hard to use... I am always bomborded with new products that make it hard to find the product that I am paying for .... Adobe needs to listen to their customers!

I had to use Microsoft free version to accomplish my goal of printing a PDF to make it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Today I learned that when a PDF's text includes URLs that are -not- marked up as hyperlinks, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Preview, and Google Chrome's built-in PDF renderer all attempt to convert the URLs to clickable hyperlinks for the reader's convenience.

However, Adobe Acrobat Reader does a noticeably worse job than the other software. Specifically: if the URL is followed by punctuation, Acrobat includes the punctuation in the target of the hyperlink, resulting in a broken link. Apple Preview and Google Chrome handle punctuation correctly.

You can see this behavior by opening the attached PDF in Acrobat, Preview, Chrome, and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Buenos días!

He creado un archivo con Adobe LiveCycle, en el que campos deben rellenarse después de la firma. Todo funciona correctamente con Adobe Pro, pero no con Adobe Reader.
    Contacté vía chat con el servicio de asistencia pero me dijeron que era un problema de incompatibilidad de ambos programas por que esa acción se creaba en forma XFA, que no soportaba Adobe Reader.
    Considero importante que se pudieran firmar ese tipo de documentos con Adobe Reader o DC, que es el que utiliza la mayoría de los usuarios, ya que sí que funciona perfectamente con otros lectores de pdf…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I put an image field in PDF Acrobat form - and then test it, it will upload portrait pictures the right way. However, when you open the same document in Adobe Reader, and upload the picture, the picture is then orientated (sometimes various orientations but never the right one). If I rotate the picture first and then try and put it in the Adobe Reader form, it remains rotated in the position I don't want so I still don't get the right presentation. This does not happen with pictures that are taken in landscape from my camera - only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i am looking to keep the commenting tool permanently open on the tool bar at top of screen.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ... and I am not referring to the distinction between hand and select tool. I am referring to another problem:

I have set my own cursor scheme for Windows (Lefty Scheme) in Windows system settings. Every application accepts that but Adobe Reader. Whenever using the reader the mouse changes from a white arrow pointing to the upper right corner (lefty scheme) to a black arrow pointing to the upper left corner.

How can I change this? I want the Reader to use the Windows System setting.

I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Version 1709, OS Buils 16299.431 and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Olá 👋😃

Eu gostaria de sugerir uma ferramenta: tradutor de idiomas. Ou dicionário de língua estrangeira.

A ferramenta poderia estar dísponível também na opção ACESSIBILIDADES (assistente de leitura)

Acho estranho essa ferramenta não existir no Adobe Reader, pois já existem ferramentas como tradutor de texto, leitura de voz, entre outras (utilizadas pelo google, por exemplo).

Isso facilitaria a leitura de artigo, resumo e texto em seu idioma original.

Abraço,

Ketti Maria

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently when you add an image of your signature already prepared with a transparent background, Reader will discard the transparency and crop the signature. The result looks good on white backgrounds only and even there only when not overlapping any lines.
    Please add support for using sinatures with transparency untouched.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I use Adobe the CTRL F search function of Adobe Acrobat DC, I often find it hard to see where on the page the item I'm searching for is being highlighted. The highlighter colour that Adobe uses is a light grey/blue and it simply doesn't stand out enough. Very often, I'm searching for a single character and the documents I'm proofreading such as reports and brochures often have a coloured background, making it even harder to spot that pesky highlighter! It seems so simple to me that there should be a way for users to opt for a bright…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Speech to text feature to fill out a pdf form on Reader Dc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dear leader, hello, I reported 17 stack exhaustion vulnerabilities to Adobe's security department through hackerone. This type of vulnerabilities have always been given cve numbers and thank you(e.g. CVE-2020-3753/CVE-2020-3756/CVE-2020-9611/CVE-2020-9702/CVE-2020-9703/CVE-2017-16419), but your security department notified me that these 17 bugs that I reported will not be given cve numbers and acknowledgements, I think it is unfair to me. And these 16 vulnerabilities did have an impact on your products, I also made contributions, I deserve the cve number and acknowledgements. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use a circle tip for the drawing/annotating tool. Right now, it's a square and this makes the letters look jagged (as compared to the circle tip in OneNote for example)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?