Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. I haven't seen anything as catastrophic as the new interface in years, it will be **** to work with this.
    The problem is the new floating menu for "Add comment". The menu, if activated, used to be on top of the page, so you could access everything with one click.

Now with the new menu, I have to laboriously access everything with at least two clicks. It is beyond annoying and time-consuming.

I am an editor and I work on lage pdfs which may have hundreds of comments and corrections. This will add to my workload no end. What on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In an era dominated by information, businesses are turning to data services companies to unlock the true potential of their data. These companies provide more than just raw analytics; they offer a pathway to enhanced business intelligence. By harnessing the power of data, businesses can gain a comprehensive understanding of market trends, customer behavior, and internal processes, laying the groundwork for strategic decision-making in the future.
    Do Visit Us: https://instamart.ai/datagovernanceservices/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Draped in the comfort of my beloved reading nook, I embarked on a cinematic journey through a myriad of films, eagerly anticipating the captivating narratives that lay ahead. The movie lineup for tonight promised an emotional rollercoaster ride, and I was keen to experience every twist and turn. With each unfolding scene, I found myself https://kinogo-by.online/ entangled in the intricate web of storytelling, marveling at the spectrum of emotions on display. From bustling urban landscapes to tranquil countryside vistas, I reveled in the diversity of settings and the depth of human experiences portrayed on screen. In those immersive moments, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Engulfed in the soothing ambiance of my cherished reading nook, I embarked on an exploration of cinematic wonders, eagerly anticipating the captivating narratives that awaited discovery. Tonight's selection of films promised to transport me on a whirlwind of emotions and revelations, and I eagerly awaited the unfolding of its storyline. With each unfolding sequence, I found myself ensnared in the intricate web of plot https://kinogo-la1.biz/ twists and character developments, marveling at the kaleidoscope of emotions that enveloped me. From the bustling cityscapes to the serene landscapes of the countryside, I reveled in the diversity of settings and the depth of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. An improvement in alertness and cognitive capacity is the goal of the cognitive enhancer Artvigil 150 mg, which was developed. Armodafinil is a powerful medication that increases wakefulness and boosts alertness and mental sharpness. Each tablet contains 150 mg of armodafinil. However, in contrast to other stimulants, Artvigil provides a steady and sustained boost in energy levels. Additionally, it does not cause the jitteriness or quick decline in energy levels that are often associated with coffee. Artvigil may help improve your attention, focus, and productivity, which is especially helpful if you have a hectic work schedule, are getting ready for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As the enticing aroma of popcorn filled the room, I settled in for an evening of cinematic bliss, eager to embark on a journey through the silver screen. Tonight's movie choice promised to challenge my perceptions and expand my horizons, and I eagerly embraced the https://kinogo-la.art/ opportunity to explore new worlds. With each scene, I found myself captivated by the artistry and craftsmanship of the filmmakers, as they brought their vision to life with stunning visuals and captivating storytelling. From the majestic landscapes of distant lands to the intimate moments shared between characters, I was drawn into a world of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bathed in the soft glow of the screen, I surrendered to the enchanting allure of cinema. Tonight's film selection on Kinogo Inc. promised to captivate my imagination and stir my soul. With each frame, I was transported to a world of wonder and possibility, where dreams https://kinogo-la.org/ collided with reality and anything was possible. From the tender moments of romance to the heart-pounding thrills of adventure, I was swept away by the power of storytelling to evoke emotion and inspire awe. In those transcendent moments, I felt a profound sense of connection to the characters and their journey, as if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey, everyone! I have an Instagram account with fewer followers, and I'm looking for suggestions on how to increase my follower count. Any advice? I appreciate any tips on engaging content and effective strategies to boost my presence on the platform. Thanks in advance!"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In our fast-paced world, games serve as a refreshing oasis of joy and creativity. They offer us an immersive escape, a chance to explore new worlds and challenge our minds. Games spark a sense of achievement, whether it's conquering levels or mastering strategies. They foster social connections, bringing people together in shared adventures. Moreover, games stimulate our problem-solving abilities, enhancing cognitive skills in an engaging, enjoyable manner. The dynamic nature of games keeps us captivated, constantly adapting to our choices and skills, ensuring we're never bored. They provide a sense of agency, allowing us to shape our own narratives and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have been disappointed with the update to the layout. The pages are the right hand side. As a left handed person, I often use a touch screen or key strokes for many things. It wasn't great at the top, but I'm left handed, I'm used to adapting. The right hand navigation is disappointing. :( Please test more with lefties before you change things! Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For many businesses, QuickBooks Desktop 2021 has been a dependable partner, simplifying bookkeeping duties and guaranteeing smooth operations. But software has a lifecycle due to the unavoidable advancement of technology, and QuickBooks Desktop 2021 will soon be discontinued. We'll explore what QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Discontinued means for users in this post, along with the causes, solutions, and a well-considered conclusion.  In case you need further advice, you can call us at +1-833-460-2030 round the clock.

Read More - https://www.apsense.com/article/steps-to-take-after-quickbooks-desktop-is-discontinued.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. バージョン2023.006.20320において、Acrobat Readerに関連付けられたPDFファイルをバックグラウンド印刷することができなくなりました。
    エクスプローラーでAcrobat Readerに関連付けられたPDFファイルを右クリックして「印刷」を選択すると、既定のプリンターに印刷されるのが期待値ですが、実際には印刷動作が行われません。
    Acrobat Readerを起動してからバックグラウンド印刷を行うと正常に印刷が行われます。
    印刷の関連付けに基づいてバックグラウンド印刷を行うアプリケーションが動作しなくなっていて非常に困っています。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The attached PDF doesnt display the german umlauts. They are embedded in a fontsubset. All other pdf viewers i tested display it, as foxit, chrome, nitro, pdf-x-change.

Adobe Reader shows a error window, that the font has problems. But it doesn't give any hint, what the actual problem is. I am wondering, why all others can display it....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hey everyone! I've been diving into the world of mobile app development recently, and I'm curious about the latest trends and techniques. What are some innovative strategies or tools you've come across in the mobile app development realm? Any personal experiences or success stories to share?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In my opinion, the best site for converting to MP3 from YouTube is https://getmp3.one, one of the aspects that really makes it exceptional for me is the ability to customize the conversion settings. I can choose the bitrate and other parameters that meet my exact requirements, giving me a sense of control over the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Thickness of the highlighter does not change after changing line thickness setting. I'm using the new interface. Please see the attached document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Whoever dreamed up this mess should be fired immediately. It's confusing and I can't find anything. Give us the option to go back to the tried and true previous interface.
    Can't customize the top toolbar among so many other annoyances. Will be switching to another of the many free PDF alternatives.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When commenting on files, I frequently switch between "add comment" "replace selected text" "cross out" and other tools. Now that tools are arbitrarily grouped together, it takes wastes time getting to the tool I need, especially if I have a document where I'm making thousands of comments.

Please make the toolbar customizable as the new changes render the program much less functional. I'll be finding a new commenting program if this isn't fixed.

Also, the toolbar should be at the top to make it much easier to reach. Please hire a UX person before making changes in the future.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Переваги Gosta Media:

Підвищення впізнаваності бренду: Розміщення статей на Gosta Media - https://gosta.media/ збільшує охоплення аудиторії та підвищує впізнаваність вашого бренду.
    Збільшення трафіку на сайт: Достовірні посилання з статей на Gosta Media залучають нових відвідувачів на ваш сайт.
    Підвищення позицій у пошуковій видачі: Gosta Media допомагає покращити SEO-показники вашого сайту та підвищити його позиції у пошуковій видачі.
    Покращення репутації: Розміщення експертних статей на Gosta Media позиціонує вас як авторитетного гравця у вашій сфері.

Gosta Media - це ефективний інструмент для:

Бізнесу, який хоче підвищити свою онлайн-видимість
    SEO-спеціалістів, які шукають покращити позиції сайтів у пошуковій видачі
    Людей, які хочуть поділитися своїми…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Acrobat Reader continues to be the go-to choice for effortless document viewing on both Windows and Mac platforms. Its intuitive interface and robust features make it a standout PDF reader. Whether you're on a PC or a Mac, Acrobat Reader ensures smooth navigation and accessibility. The cross-platform compatibility is particularly commendable, providing a consistent user experience. In the world of digital documents, Acrobat Reader sets the standard.

Now, if you're looking to elevate your digital experience beyond the virtual pages, consider exploring our luxurious "Rent a Rolls Royce with driver" services. Immerse yourself in opulence and comfort while our chauffeurs…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?