Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. Reader DC bug: It says my certified signature is invalid, because document was modified, even if I save the edited document before signing. This problem was not happening on previous versions. It should only be considered modified, if I edit the document after signing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We are working with SCCM/packaging and we discovered a problem when trying to uninstall latest Reader DC 2021.011.20039 from computers by command line. Uninstallation seems to be finished successfully (Reader DC is removed from Programs and Features) but the process "hangs" and never ends, which will cause SCCM or other install system to report it as still running/in progress and not report as success. Attached is a log file from one instance of this issue. We were able to reproduce it on several VMs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you are having a problem with e-filing tax, then you should installturbotax com .https:https://takeactionnyc.com/install-turbotax/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. [Problem]
    Comparing Acrobat Pro/Reader 32-bit, the PMI and the outline of 3D model are unclear on Acrobat Reader DC 64-bit.
    (Please find the attached sample PDF and captures, test01-03.)

"DirectX 9" is able to be selected from the renderer option on Acrobat Pro/Reader 32-bit.
    (Edit -> Preferences -> Multimedia & 3D -> Preferred Renderer)
    However, it doesn't exist on Acrobat Reader DC 64-bit. So, only "Software" is available.
    Therefore, the PMI and the outline of 3D model are unclear.
    (Please find the attached captures #1&#2.)

[Tested Acrobat Version]
    Acrobat Reader DC 64-bit: 2021.011.20039
    Acrobat Pro 2020 32-bit (classic): 2020.004.30020
    Acrobat…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There is a bug. When you want to print multiple sheets on one page and you select the customized amount and type in a zero in one of the two fields, the programm will crash when trying to generate the preview. (Version 2021.007.20099) On the older Version (2020.009.20063) of my old computer the programm generates a message, that the value must be between 1 and 99 and there is no crash

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With Epson's WorkForce WF-2750 printer, you can print, copy, and scan at an affordable price. Furthermore, it offers scanning and copying capabilities for home users and students who need an affordable, compact multifunction device for printing, copying, and scanning. But to get the printer to work properly, you need to download and install the printer scanner driver for Epson WF-2750. You can download the driver with the CD or manually. In this blog, we will have listed the steps for both processes.

First, download the installation file of the Epson WF-2750 driver by clicking the link in the recommended for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Windows, when Acrobat Reader is installed, AcrobatInfo.exe is registered as a COM server. It is registered with the wrong path : C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\AcrobatInfo.exe. The correct path is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\AcrobatInfo.exe. This has been a longstanding issue that I have seen reported by CCleaner for years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Many elements may cause the Canon printer to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. But in some reports, users ask why is my Canon Printer not printing black when the ink is full. So, to troubleshoot this issue, try to print a nozzle check pattern to check if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then, if necessary, clean the print head. Also, check that your printer software's paper size, orientation, and layout settings are correct, ensure that your Canon printer is placed on a flat, stable surface, and you are using supported paper.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you try to access the accounting software Sage 50, an error may occur, interrupting the procedure. When you get the message Sage 50 Software Won’t Launch, the program will not open and the screen will become completely frozen.
    https://www.itztechy.com/sage-50-program-wont-open/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I use Adobe Acrobat DC 64 Bit to sign documents digitally. When I open a previously signed document, and use the document's bookmarks before signing the document myself, all previous signatures are shown to be invalid after signing and saving the PDF. Looks like using bookmarks is handled as document modification, although it is just normal usage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Installturbotax com the entire process of filing tax returns so smoothly that one can easily do it from the comfort of their home. https://takeactionnyc.com/install-turbotax/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To uninstall the Nvidia driver from Windows 7, first, open the Control Panel and click on 'Program.' Now, choose 'Add or remove Programs' and then click the 'Programs and Features.' Then select the Nvidia application and click on the 'Uninstall' button. Now you need to download and install the older version of an NVIDIA driver manually. If you want to know how to rollback Nvidia game ready driver Windows 7 without uninstalling the driver, then you can do it from the Windows Device Manager. Then open the properties of 'Display adapters' and select 'Nvidia device,' and open its 'Properties' and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Featuring our original design, straight from the studio, this soft and cosy unisex hoodie perfectly fits all your faith tattoo hoodie needs. Whether it be a cool summer’s evening stroll on the beach, dinner in a mountain cabin, or maybe you just need something comfy to throw on, this hoodie makes a great partner all year around.
    https://www.staycoldapparel.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I launch READER, which is FREE, I get a Login dialog box that CANT BE CLOSED. There is no Cancel, no Exit, no other button to click that lets me exit the dialog box. The box will not close upon OS closure (clicking the X). The only way to exit is to Force Quit Reader.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to speak with a live agent. Why is that impossible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Microsoft Access Cloud:

For over twenty years, Microsoft Access Database has been one of the leading relational databases used by modern enterprises, a critical part of Office and Microsoft 365. It is a pioneer in low-code, no code database solution development. However, with the emergence of the cloud, Access customers tell us they need more hybrid solutions that keep the value and ease of use of Access with the value and flexibility of cloud-based storage and development platforms.

Making your Access solutions mobile with the Power Platform

One of the most requested capabilities Access users ask for is the ability…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I click on a line of text in a PDF the result is text and other graphical elements getting scrambled with weird coloured glitches. I provide two examples using two different PDFs. The issues goes away if I scroll down the document and then return on the same page.

AdobeAcrobat Reader DC on Windows 11, version 2021.007.20099 64bit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On December 16 2021 Acrobat DC was updated on my PC.
    I have the Dutch version of the application.
    After this update the rightclick contextmenu suddenly contains the letters 'w' and 'o' twice.
    Check the screenshot below.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adobe Reader DC version 2021.007.20099 has broken the Right-Click menu, removing "Marque Zoom". Yes, I know the icon can be added to the toolbar, but I and my staff have been using the right-click method for years and do not understand why we are now forced to change. Why can't we add it back to the right-click menu? It was working fine, why change it? Note this is a problem that generated identical complaints back in 2015.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have an option or a call switch that can be made so that when a file loads it can simply close the file and not save it if the ADOBE is closed?

We print labels and the user does not want to save the labels - merely print them so they would like to be able to see the labels and print then and then close the Adobe and not have to cancel the save.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?