Skip to content

Adobe Acrobat in Browsers

Help us improve the Acrobat PDF experience in browsers by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report. 

How it works:

• Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like
  • You may also post a comment for the idea
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it 
For a new feature request:
  1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed
For a new bug:
  1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Adobe Acrobat in Browsers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1425 results found

1. The print button doesn't work. It's extremely annoying and reflects poorly on your product.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Requesting you to share some additional details with us and try a troubleshooting step to help you further -

• Can you please share the PDF URL (if it is not confidential) OR share the exact steps to reproduce the issue?
    • Also, can you please open these browser settings - chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments and check if the following setting for opening PDFs in browser is enabled "Open PDFs in Chrome". If not, please toggle from "Download PDFs" to "Open PDFs in Chrome". Now, please try to open PDFs in the Acrobat Viewer and print again.

Hoping the above will resolve your issue. Requesting you to please confirm to us by reverting back if your issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa Setia

2. Adobe Acrobat has gotten into the habit of deleting my work mid action. Why is this? Is it because the networks slips for a second and all that work gets lost? or do I need to constantly save after every word I type? It is quite frustrating to finish a document after two hours only for it to revert back to the original pre my contribution. Thank you, and I hope you have a great day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. print icon does NOT work. Please fix it as I do need to print my documents. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Requesting you to share some additional details with us and try a troubleshooting step to help you further -

• Can you please share the PDF URL (if it is not confidential) OR share the exact steps to reproduce the issue?
    • Also, can you please open these browser settings - chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments and check if the following setting for opening PDFs in browser is enabled "Open PDFs in Chrome". If not, please toggle from "Download PDFs" to "Open PDFs in Chrome". Now, please try to open PDFs in the Acrobat Viewer and print again.

Hoping the above will resolve your issue. Requesting you to please confirm to us by reverting back if your issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa Setia

4. There are many websites that give information about travel and global entry login is also part of travel so, if you want to read and learn the right things and the right information all about global entry then I have a great website for you that name is trip hippies.
    If you want direct blog page then click here: https://www.triphippies.com/global-entry-login/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not being able to print happens on every single PDF that it opens. Having one of my URLs is irrelevant. Also, there is no error message at all either. Nothing happens when I click the print button. There is no action at all nor anyway to engage a printer. The printer button is dead. This message is for Shilpa Setia . Asking the questions that you asked Camille are not helpful at all. When 100 people tell you it's not working, just assume it's not working and go figure it out. It should be easy to recreate on your end.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks.

7. Can you please provide add text box feature, it's really helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, adobe , this extension is pretty good, but the zoom with scroll function is not working properly, please make it smoother, and highlight function also is not working as smoothly , in many pdf formats it highlights letters individually instead of entire word and phrases

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop asking me to login every time I open Acrobat and stop asking me to give feedback. EVERY SINGLE COMPANY DOES THIS. YOU ALL NEED TO BACK THE ********!!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. All the sudden this new app came up but the printer button doesn't work so it adds an additional step to download the pdf and then print it. What a pain! Why doesn't the printer button work?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa Setia

11. JUSTIFICANTE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PDF DOKÜMAN KENAR BOŞLUKLARI HATALI GÖSTERİYOR, BUNUN AYARLANABİLİR OLMASI İYİ OLUR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I use your product to print labels from Canada Post. It is important to me to copy and paste the reference number which is 16 digits. Recently i can't select the number and copy it and i have to enter it manually with takes time. Please allow to copy text from the preview.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Irina,

Sorry to know about your experience with Chrome extension. This is to inform you that the issue is now fixed, and you should be able to select and highlight text seamlessly now. Please try and let us know if you still face any issue.

Thanks,

Shilpa Setia

Lead QA, Adobe

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Completely unusable in case you need to fill document. Constantly loses data. Had to remove, won't recommend to anyone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The 'print pdf' function does not work. If a print is required then the document has to be opened in the Desktop app and printed from there.
    I have been unable to find any error message or setting that I can change to get this function working. What it means is that on most occasions the desktop app is necessary so why not just use it anyway.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa Setia

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Olá,

Sou Diana Lessa, estudante do 6º semestre de Psicologia do Centro Universitário - Unifamec e gostaria de saber onde eu posso encontrar esse material completo para estudo?
    Refiro-me ao artigo "Neurologia do TDAH e do Autismo em crianças".

Desde já agradeço pela contribuição!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I clicked the "print" icon three times and it still would not print. I had to open the file in the desktop app. Either fix this, or default to opening the file in the desktop app to begin with. This is a waste of my time and creates frustration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Estaria bueno que la plataforma disponiera con un modo oscuro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?