Can you share your Office and Acrobat version?
Also, share the exact steps you are doing and screenshot of the error that you are facing.
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
Hi, I'm using:
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Version 2019.012.20040
Office 365 ProPlus - Version 1902
Here are the steps:
1) Open a PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
2) Open up the Page Thumbnails view on the side
3) Open a File Explorer window and click & drag a .docx file into the page thumbnails in Adobe
4) A window opens up to save a separate PDF of the .docx file (it used to just convert the document and add it as a page in the PDF)
5) Click on “Save”
6) The .docx file is saved as a PDF, but then Adobe gets stuck at a progress bar that says “Please wait, reading Adobe PDF”
7) When I click on “Cancel” (because the progress does not change), I get the attached message, and the .docx file does not get added to the PDF I tried to add it to.
Thank you for your help!Anonymous shared this idea ·