Settings and activity
1 result found
146 votesNeed Info · Jeffrey Xiong responded
We’re really sorry for any inconveniences this has caused.
If you can answer any of these specific questions, that would be really helpful:
- How long had you been commenting for before you lost data?
- Did you click the ‘done’ button in the top left?
- Did you only use a single tool (highlight), or did you alternate?
- How did you leave the pdf you were commenting before your comments were lost? (Switching to another app, closing the app, etc.)
- Did you share the file?
- Did the app crash?
If possible, would you mind taking a screen recording of the issue? You can find information on how to do so here: support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous supported this idea ·
I have the same problem with highlights and notes getting deleted after the app running for some time. It is really frustrating to lose notes and redo things all over again. Please solve this ASAP. I m also answering your previous questions Mr Jeffery Xiong
- I had been commenting for about an hour or so before I lost data. But this also happens minutes after the app is opened
- I did click the ‘done’ button in the top left.
- I alternately used highlight and underline tools
- I did not leave the app
- Did not share the file
- The app crashed