1 voteNeed Info · 2 comments · Acrobat for Windows and Mac » Creating PDFs · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please provide below information to reproduce the issue in-house:
1. Elaborate the workflow you are executing to merge Png?
2. What Adobe Acrobat version and OS version are you using?
3. Did the issue occured with some recent Acrobat update?Was this working correctly earlier and broke recently?
Sorry for inconvenience caused, we have fixed few print issue in recent patch (19.008.20074). Please check your Acrobat is updated. You can update by opening the application (Acrobat/Reader) and going to Help > Check for Updates.
If you still face the issue, please share few detail to narrow down the issue:
1. What error are you getting while printing? Is some data is missing from Print output.
2. What is the printer/Driver you are using?
3. What kind of boarder does the file contain? If possible please share/send sample file on email@example.com
Thanks in advance,