Hidden AcroForm buttons still clickable
There is a bug with Adobe Acrobat for Android concerning hidden form-field buttons. These hidden buttons are still clickable, while they aren't clickable in Adobe Acrobat on Windows.
How to reproduce this issue:
1. Make an AcroForm with one or more fields.
2. Add a button field and place it on top of one of the other fields.
3. Add an action to this button, like going to a webpage, so that you can see if pressing the button does anything.
4. Set the display for the button to 'hidden'.
5. Save the PDF and open it in Adobe Acrobat for Android and click where the hidden button is.
6. Now you will see the action set for the button happen, instead of nothing, as would be expected.
For a demonstration of this issue, I have made a small example file
I make a PDF AcroFom that includes form-field buttons, I sometimes make
Thanks for reporting the issue.We are working on it and shall try to incorporate it in future release.
Adobe Acrobat Team