Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

Acrobat Reader for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

457 results found

1. It's one of the best naturally, but the impressions could be improved, something similar to the PC version. There is nothing that supports multiple printing per sheet, booklet, grayscale, etc. All the others are already catching up to this one!!! Do you pretend to update it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Highlights do get exported from a pdf I have in the device when I upload it in the cloud. They are there also when I'm working on a cloud document and I save a copy on the device.

This is not so with bookmarks.

Bookmarks disappear from the pdf when I save a copy from the cloud on the device (resulting in the local copy NOT having them, and the cloud pdf still having them) and the same happens when I upload the pdf with bookmarks from the device to the cloud (the cloud pdf just uploaded doesn't have the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have fun and challenge yourself to complete the puzzles in as few steps as possible. You can also compare your score with other players on the leaderboard.

weaver game is a game that gives players a challenge when they try to figure out a five-letter word with only a few guesses. In this game, players have to think critically and creatively as they try to eliminate some of the choices with each guess.
    Addicting: Once users begin using Wordle, they frequently find it difficult to stop. It’s simple to play yet intriguing, and it just takes a few minutes to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You are curious about your "innocence", and "experience" and want to take a fun test to see how innocent you are. You can try the rice purity right away. This is a fun quiz with 100 questions asked regarding topics such as relationships, romantic adventures, run-ins with the law, encounters with substances, moments of truth, and more.
    Taking this test is very simple. You just need to press the Start-Test button at the main interface of the Rice Purity Test. Then answer “Yes” or “No” to each question. The score of the test will be calculated based on the number…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Playing uno online offers the convenience of being able to enjoy the game without needing physical cards or a specific number of players. It allows players to connect with friends or meet new opponents from around the world, providing an exciting and interactive gaming experience.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wordle Unlimited has several features that make it more interesting and challenging than the original wordle unlimited, such as:

• Infinite mode: Play an unlimited number of word puzzles with different lengths, from 4 to 11 letters. The game will generate a random word for each puzzle, and you can see how many words you can guess in a row.

• Hourly mode: You can play a word puzzles that changes every hour and see how you rank among other players who played the same puzzle. The word length and difficulty will vary depending on the time of the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When following a link to another place in the document, and trying to jump back, the app often does not offer the link, and even when it does it always shows a wrong page number on it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 無法開啓檔案,直接連結到便利商店的列印系統

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I open a pdf document the text loads just fine and I can scroll as much as I want without any issues. However, as soon as I tap on the screen to hide the options menu at the bottom of the screen, the text becomes blurry as if it stops loading it. As I scroll even more, the text disappears. It is no longer blurry but whole pages don't load. It seems to be a problem with Samsung devices. It doesn't happen with my xiaomi device.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Coupon codes, which are supported by strong facts (92% actively seeking, 57% purchase reliance, and 80% receptivity to new companies), operate as accelerators for price-conscious shoppers. They influence company strategy by boosting consumer acquisition, conversion rates, inventory clearing, and brand loyalty. However, vigilance is required to avoid brand loss as a result of excessive discount dependence. Coupon advantages must be maximized by smart implementation, awareness of customer behavior, and effective targeting. Coupon codes, in essence, represent a sophisticated interaction between psychology, marketing, and the art of constructing a sale—a notion that goes beyond basic discounts. https://www.couponfyi.com/

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to access this email on my app but only one other email I have on it is receiving. Yet I can sign in with this email addres. Can something be done about it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It may be difficult and time-consuming to run a business, so having the correct tools is essential to efficiently managing your time and money. An example of a tool that has become more and more popular recently is the free time schedule calculator.

An easy-to-use yet powerful tool that helps business owners keep track of their employees' hours worked, figure out their compensation, and handle payroll is the time card calculator. Because it minimizes the chance of error and does away with the necessity for human computations, this tool can save you both time and money.

Though utilizing a time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop asking repeatedly to link my Adobe account to Google drive.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Last few days I got many inquiries on my social media.like: how do I transfer Apple Cash to my bank account ?I already mentioned about it on my blog Themoneyflow.net.Here are few steps i am going to tell you Open the Apple Wallet application, and select your Apple Cash card then Try to locate the More option represented by three dots for more information you can click on it : how do I transfer Apple Cash to my bank account?

Read the blog : https://themoneyflow.net/how-to-transfer-apple-cash-to-bank/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. the latest android app V. 23.11.0.30472 will not let me submit a form with a mailto: link.

I tested on 3 separate phones, with the only difference being the acrobat version. I verified the form worked, then had them update to the latest adobe, and the same form no longer works.

when the button is clicked, no email software opens where as it use to.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The speak aloud option must relapce with apropreate nurturing voice so that ppl can listen to pdfs comfortably

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. why there is an auto convert to PDF? when I open doc file it took me too long of waiting plus can't be cancelled. why so Adobe is not capable to open doc, xlxs and ptt?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This malfunctions at words starting with f sounds and at words joined by hyphen at the end of line to the next line.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unable to pause play read aloud feature with Bluetooth earphones, i think it should be made like a music player...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?