Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comply with GDPR by turning usage data off by default

When starting the Acrobat Reader app I am prompted to agree to sharing app usage info. If this includes document metadata, it may reveal personally identifying information and as such GDPR requires that it be as easy to decline consent to share this data as to accept. Hiding it in preferences is NOT ALLOWED - it must be possible to decline at the first instance. It must also be off by default as active consent is required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sözlük

Kelimeyi seçtigimde farklı dil sözlüklerini kullanabilme imkanı sağlayamazmısiniz?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adobe acrobat reader intune doesnt support user input for encrypted document

As per current adobe intune reader android application doesn't support to take user inputs to open encrypted documents via outlook, as per adobe support person comments intune is no longer supported by adobe.
    But Microsoft Company portal application doesn't have any other applications support to open encrypted document other than Intune reader.

Due to that we are not able to open encrypted pdf document via outlook.

Please update this feature in existing intune reader or can confirm with Microsoft company portal app to update an adobe support in company portal app if intune reader is no longer supported by adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please

Add app password feachure

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collaborate  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Insert images on document free of cost

You should be allowed to edit a document free of charge

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Return to previous app

When you press the back arrow, the previously opened app should open, not Adobe main menu. Currently the flow is not seamless if opening a pdf from an email app. You open a pdf in an email app, then when you try to get back to your email, you have to close Adobe, find your email app and open it again. This is a very cumbersome way of navigating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rotate text while filling the form

there should be function to rotate the text while filling a form

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The document can't be downloaded, I can't read, how to fix it

The document sent via email I download it, but it's not appear, I can't read the document, how to solve this problem?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adobe Scan App - Foto nicht maximiert auf Bildschirm

Mein Problem ist, dass ich die Fotos meist mit der Kamera App mache und in Adobe Scan importiere. Dabei kommt es manchmal dazu, dass ich einzelne Bilder/Dokumente drehen und zurecht schneiden muss. Leider ist es so, wenn man die Bilder im Querformat hat und ins Hochformat dreht, das die Pläne winzig klein dargestellt werden (siehe Foto). Ich würde mir hier gerne wünschen, dass die Bilder zum zurecht schneiden an die Größe des Handys angepasst werden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adobe Scan App - Foto nicht maximiert auf Bildschirm

Mein Problem ist, dass ich die Fotos meist mit der Kamera App mache und in Adobe Scan importiere. Dabei kommt es manchmal dazu, dass ich einzelne Bilder/Dokumente drehen und zurecht schneiden muss. Leider ist es so, wenn man die Bilder im Querformat hat und ins Hochformat dreht, das die Pläne winzig klein dargestellt werden (siehe Foto). Ich würde mir hier gerne wünschen, dass die Bilder zum zurecht schneiden an die Größe des Handys angepasst werden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Toolbars prevent viewing of entire pdf page under a special circumstance

Using Adobe Acrobat Reader Android app. When opening a LINK to a pdf stored in Adobe Cloud and my Android phone is HELD in portrait, the pdf opens in landscape with the toolbars overlaying the display. There is no way to collapse the toolbars. If my phone is HELD in landscape, it also opens in landscape, but toolbars do not overlay the displayed document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Failed to link onedrive

When I try to add my OneDrive account to Adobe Reader for Android, I get all the way through the process and then get the error "Failed to link OneDrive, please contact IT admin for consent." I have spoken to my IT admin (I'm at a university) and they say there are no obstacles on their end. The process works fine on iOS for university accounts, but fails on Android.

When I use my personal OneDrive account, I have no issue, it's only the work one. University IT have said: "There are no issues with MS 365 and consent is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "Insert page number" like Microsoft WORD for Acrobat mobile app

When will the app be upgraded to have function of insert page number. I work with my tablet daily in doing proposals and editing pdf with Acrobat, without the insert page no. Function, the app almost useless in doing documents with multiple pages. Adding to the fact that it's just a simple function that microsoft  word can do. Why not in acrobat mobile? It shall be a very welcome feature for professional users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Opened PDF cannot saved back changes

I open a PDF from an app in Acrobat Reader (via FileProvider - content:// url). But the changes are not saved back to the file (external app storage). Before android 11 with file:// url it works fine. Other apps like Xodo Docs can save back the changes with the content:// url.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I need my password

It's asking for password for my PDF file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Form submission from mobile app

Currently, I am able to avail the feature of pdf form submission from desktop application, but it is not possible from the mobile version. So it would be better if you can provide this feature in mobile app as all other features like textbox, checkbox or dropdown boxes are supported.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Copy

Make a text copying feature!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. help me

I am a 4th year B.Tech student Rajasthan, INDIA. Due to pandemic, I gave my online exams for the seventh semester in the month of January this year in which I scanned my copies using adobe scanner and submitted to the respective Google forms. Now my college authority is denying the submission of 3 out of my 7 papers and are penalising me wrongfully by failing me in the semester and I am asked to repeat the entire year again. I have been begging/requesting them to check their records to see that I have indeed submitted my responses and may…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 103 104
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base