468 results found
-
allow viewing videos in pdf
add the ability to view videos from the mobile version of acrobat pdf
2 votes -
acrobat mobile auto copy highlight text to comment
Allow highlighted text to be copied in the comments like in the desktop adobe function.
4 votes -
Include support for any stylus/pen device
Adobe reader for Android device is already good, especially with the recent addition of the Google drive connection! But, it could be even better!
I would like to see in the Adobe reader app a proper support for stylus (Samsung s pen, surface pen, ...) like other apps, such as OneNote, Squid, Inflexible.
A short list of features could be:
- writing with the pen, with palm rejection
- erasing with the pen by pressing the button
- underlining with the pen
- drawing shapes, lines
- save all those modification directly on the drive pdf file
31 votes -
Options to disable hand drawings while commenting using stylus
I have samsung galaxy tab s6 lite it has a good stylus. Inbuilt samsung notes app allows you to stop hand drawing while annotating pdfs. It allows you to scroll using finger and annotate with the stylus. It would be very helpful to have similar features in Adobe acrobat app for tablets.
8 votes -
Cannot unsubscribe my subscription
I'm not able to manage my subscription
5 votes -
Stop Finger drawing
I have Samsung s6 lite , I'm using acrobat reader pdf I need to stop fingers drowning when I use s pen
7 votes -
join separate accounts into 1
how can I join my 2 Adobe accounts into 1 with all the files from both Adobe accounts in 1 account?...... thank you
4 votes -
Pdf lock on selecting pen or marker
While writing some comment or highleting some words it becomes harder when along with the pen pdf also starts to move. So please add pdf place lock feature upon selecting pen or marker
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Francais
Impossible de supprimer tout les fichier
3 votes -
Dark mode
It would be great if dark mode is present in the app. Thanks
32 votes -
Dark mode
that the application has dark mode in the main menu
27 votes -
Insert Tool in PDF commenting tools.
The mobile Acrobat Reader does not have an insert text tool in the commenting tools. This effectively prevents me from using my tablet to comment on PDFs, as I need to use the same tool consistently across platforms to indicate what text I want to insert.
4 votes -
TEXT TO SPEACH
Tts option
2 votes -
Prompt for rename file
At first time DL, ask for renaming file everytime, instead of searching thru "numbers files"
4 votes -
ادخال اللغه العربيه
ادخال اللغه العربيه
4 votes -
5 votes
-
Identifiant adobe
OU trouver ou avoir 1 identifiant Adobe pour avoir accès aux bibliothèques numériques
2 votes -
Funcion fondo oscuro
Pantalla oscura para esta app gracias
2 votes -
Premium account
One time vs monthly pmt.
If I was given the option to upgrade into a Premium account and only have a one time purchase payment. I would not still be a free user.
Being on a fixed income make monthly payments hard to keep in budget.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?