Unwanted Pop-Ups
I don't want distracting "AI Tool" pop-ups if I turned them off in my settings, especially for the extension in my browser.
It moves the documents I read or blocks the bottom scroll bar, making this an unwanted interruption or distraction when reading documents!
-
Todd Haskins commented
Yes it gets right in the way when you are trying to read the document. At least make it disappear with only one click instead of having to click the more and then another click to hide it. Super annoying and really unnecessary to have 2 steps to disengage.
-
Brian Lipinski commented
The AI pop-up at the bottom of each newly opened PDF is a nuisance
-
Claudeb Henryj commented
I totally get how frustrating that can be. When you’ve already disabled a feature in your settings, unexpected pop-ups feel more like an interruption than a helpful tool, especially while reading important documents. A smoother experience should respect user preferences and keep the focus where it belongs. Small details like this really matter for usability. If you’re also looking for ways to stay focused online, I recently found https://sweetyspin.cz/ worth checking out for a different kind of digital experience.
-
Jack Gilliland commented
Enough with the popups. I already subscribe - stop trying to influence me. It wastes my time and make me want to unsubscribe. Enough already!