4 results found
-
Pops up happens bug
I work with many scanned construction drawings in PDF format, but when I try to do takeoff or measurement, the scale is not correct and lines are not clear. It makes my work harder to get accurate quantities.
I was learning about some professional services like https://searchgames.io/ that handle this kind of work very well, but I still want to improve my own PDF measuring process. Can anyone tell me what’s the best way or Acrobat feature to make scaled measurements on scanned drawings?
1 vote -
How Can Acrobat Improve PDF Support for Roblox Scripting and Lua/Luau Documentation?
I often use PDF documentation while working with programming and Roblox scripting, and I’ve noticed that finding specific information can become difficult when there are several large documents involved.
For example, when working with Lua/Luau, I might have one PDF containing API references, another with scripting examples, and another with troubleshooting information. Switching between them and finding a particular function or code example can take quite a bit of time.
It would be helpful if Acrobat had some features specifically suited to technical documentation, such as:
- Better search across multiple open PDF files
- Easier bookmarking of frequently used code examples
- …
1 vote -
Mejora en la personalización de textos y formato de fuentes al exportar documentos
Sería de gran utilidad incorporar opciones más flexibles para la edición y personalización de fuentes directamente en la integración de Acrobat con Teams y Copilot. A veces necesitamos ajustar la tipografía o cambiar el estilo de letras rápidamente antes de compartir un informe o documento técnico. Herramientas externas sencillas como https://conversorderletras.com/ ayudan a transformar estilos de texto al instante, pero integrar un convertidor o editor de estilo rápido dentro del flujo de trabajo de Adobe facilitaría mucho la productividad en equipo. ¡Espero que puedan considerarlo
1 vote -
Test Staeg Windiws
Test Stage
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?