Can you please share the exact steps so that we can understand the issue completely?
Also, Did you try the steps mentioned earlier?
Can you please try the following steps:
First, export the file to an image file.
Then again convert it into pdf and try then ClearScan.
Also, Can you please share the steps to remove the hidden text layer and the test file too?
2 votesUnder review · 3 comments · Acrobat for Windows and Mac » Other · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
The issue with 1 last file remains open is known. We will prioritize this issue in the future.
1 voteUnder review · 3 comments · Acrobat for Windows and Mac » Other · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Sorry for the late reply.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Launch Acrobat and go to Action Wizard.
2. Click on 'New Action' and a new dialogue box should appear.
3. Select the tools you need to execute and then click on the drop down "Add Files".
4. Select any of the given option accordingly. You can click a folder like icon above the dropdown and selct the multiple files to run.
5. Save the action.
6. Click on the saved action to run. Now check the earlier selected files will be included in the action.
7. If you want to add more files, click on the button on dropdown below "Files to be processed" section and add more files and then click on 'Start' button to start the action.
Kindly comment back for other information.