Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

522 results found

1. How about beta testing a bit before rolling it out, I wasted a full day testing and rebuilding something that was working perfectly, now I am screwed. Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nicholson,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

2. Our users are phasing over to the new experience and have noticed there is no way to print all PDF pages within a portfolio. Highlighting all pages > Menu > Print is greyed out.

Please introduce this into the new experience as this is preventing many of our staff from using it.

In the old menu there was a print context menu when using File > Print > All pages from PDF portfolio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I want to edit a PDF and I want to change the font, I can do so by clicking on the dropdown box and selecting the desired font.

But since there is a very long list of fonts, invariably, I would need to type the name of the desired font.

But when I start typing the name of the font, the words start appearing at the end of existing font's name. This is obviously not helpful.

Instead of that, if the font gets automatically selected/highlighted when I click the dropdown box, I would have the benefit of automatically deleting…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When sending a document to someone using the eSign digital signature feature, they have the options "Type" "Draw" or "Image". I request that we as the sender have the ability to remove the "Type" option. A typed signature on the resultant signed pdf file is not suitable for legally binding documents. I want to the ability to restrict the recipient to the "Draw" and "Image" options so that a real signature is captured on the document.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Page information seems to be overlapping onto each page when I go to fill and sign.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi,

Previously when setting up an Adobe sign, the "more Options" button was available as soon as you clicked request signatures.

With the updated version, you now need to enter an email address before the more options becomes available. It would be really helpful to have the more options available right away again. The majority of the items I use e-signature for require I adjust the type of signer (approver, etc) and the extra step of adding an email, then clicking more options slows down the work flow and is clunky.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the product management and let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,

Sandeep Grover

7. Form endlessly blinks, the text does not show properly as you are typing, very slow if you try to suffer through and use it anyway (color wheel appears after a few clicks). This is only an issue on my new MacBook Pro (M1 with Big Sur). My 2015 iMac with Catalina does not have the same issue.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Abro este hilo, por que no se si esta reportado o no, pero tengo problemas para abrir archivos grandes en mi nueva MacBook Pro Max. Si el PDF pesa mas de 2gb directamente no me abre el documento (lo he probado a abrir en otras maquinas mas antiguas y sin problema), esto me esta pasando en una maquina que compre recientemente MacBook Pro Max, 32gb de RAM y 1tb de HD. La maquina no es, por que ese mismo PDF lo abro y manipulo sin problemas en el programa Vista Previa, pero en Acrobat ni lo abre.
    La cuestion es...…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please fix the problem of flickering fields in fillable forms for Acrobat DC. I experience it on my M1 mac running the latest OS and Acrobat software. The blinking/flickering fields make it impossible to concentrate on my work.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Form fields blink incessantly on fillable forms, leading to headaches and inability to actually use the form

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The form fields are constantly blinking.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A few days ago Adobe Acrobat updated, and now the File > Save As dialog box comes up blank. Now I am reduced to just saving the file and then saving it to a another file pathname using Windows Explorer. :-(

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Roland,

Thanks for trying out the latest update and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are investigating the issue and will release a fix soon.

Regards,
    Sandeep

13. Add an option to the Microsoft Word Adobe Acrobat driver that allows to save as PDF with the "Navigation Tab" - "Bookmarks panel and Page" property of the PDF file activated by default.
    Currently it needs to be activated manually. The driver only saves with the "Navigation Tab" - "Page Only" option.
    Other Drivers such as AutoCAD; however, save as PDF with the "Navigation Tab" - "Bookmarks panel and Page" property of the PDF file activated by default.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When converting documents that contain embedded documents to PDF, the final product should keep those embedded documents intact instead of converting them to images - forcing you to go back one by one and reembed the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Team,

I have created several thousand Acrobat DC PDFs that contain multiple embedded videos. All of those thousands of PDFs worked pretty much perfectly. Now, due to discontinuation of Flash, none work. I cannot create those PDFs with embedded video. What a nightmare. Please, if you can create a new version of Acrobat DC that restores the capability to embed video, I'll be happy to send flowers! Or money, how about money!? Everything else works fine with Acrobat DC... get the capability back! Thanks, Scott

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When using PDF Maker 20 with MS Office 365, the tag tree is missing the document root tag. Has a Sect tag instead of Document tag.

Please correct this tag structure to meet the PDF 2.0 tag standards requirements.

Screen capture shows the error.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe Acrobat version 21.001.20135 appears to have a bug related to pasting contents from Excel and LibreOffice. The contents will paste in as an image instead of text in the focused textbox being edited. Troubleshooting this with Adobe support had no luck, but Adobe support was able to successfully downgrade me to version 20.013.20064, which does not have this issue. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC v.2019.008.20071 crashes as soon as I click on "Fill & Sign". No error message either.
    I installed the latest version from the site (v.2019.008.20071) but the problem still persists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Looks like you are on older version. Requesting you to please upgrade to the latest version by going to Help > check for Updates.

Please let us know if you still face the issue.

Regards,
    Sandeep

19. The form below is an Adobe PDF printout from an Excel spreadsheet. For some reason, fill & sign always adds unwanted, mandatory fields to my document, they just appear, and I have to delete them every time. I send this form for signature dozens of times per week, so this is becoming more time consuming the more I use fill and sign. Your help with this bug would be most appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I currently have an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro account and regularly use the e-signature option. I love that the emails usually populate when I begin typing the name/email address. We recently changed email domains within our organization and I have several old or incorrect email addresses in my "contact list". This has led to the selection of incorrect emails and I have to cancel the signature requests and start the process over again.

After an extensive chat with one of your techs, it was explained the option which to remove or delete obsolete or incorrect emails is only available on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?