Batch processing to Actions in Acrobat DC HOW?!?!?
Can you provide a "plain English" description on how to create a "batch processing" type Action that can be use on multiple files at once? I have hundreds of files that I need to set open options on and add specific bookmarks to. Trying to do this one at a time is NOT happening. Urgent please!
Hi, I have created the batch step ok but I have 2 questions regarding it.
1) Can you not click and drag batches anymore? when I try each PDF opens individually. I am able to add via navigation but it is much faster to click a group and drag them in.
2) How do you get the files to close and remove from the batch list once processed. The only way I can figure to remove them is to back out of the batch step, them go back in and select close. I always get the message the step is not finished, but it is.
Patrick Rooney commented
Thanks for the info. Is there a way using this to process bulk files/folders? Similar to Enfocus pitstop server. That would be awesome and time saving!
Mohit Kumar commented
Sorry for the late reply.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Launch Acrobat and go to Action Wizard.
2. Click on 'New Action' and a new dialogue box should appear.
3. Select the tools you need to execute and then click on the drop down "Add Files".
4. Select any of the given option accordingly. You can click a folder like icon above the dropdown and selct the multiple files to run.
5. Save the action.
6. Click on the saved action to run. Now check the earlier selected files will be included in the action.
7. If you want to add more files, click on the button on dropdown below "Files to be processed" section and add more files and then click on 'Start' button to start the action.
Kindly comment back for other information.