2981 results found
-
denunciar
denunciar o pdf de mudança do clima, ele é muito falso. pode estar apagar logo
1 vote -
Page content should be read sequentially in a logical reading order; main header, main text paragraphs, sidebars, and then visual or DOM.
Bug Issue: Test-to-Speech/READ Aloud order is incorrect.
Issue Description: Read option reads page content our of logical reading order. Instead of reading top-to-bottom and left-to-right, it jumps between unrelated sections, reading sidebars or headers out context before reading the main body text.
Expected Result: Content should be read sequentially in logical reading order matching the page layout and semantic structure. Visual or DOM should be read after main page content is read,
Additional Context: I'm using Windows 11/Chrome browser.1 vote -
Allow Gmail Attachments and Saving to Google Drive
Great Improvement I like the fact I can Save and work with Adobe Virtually given the fact person try to hack my computer and keeping files off my Desktop is helping. I am also Grateful that you have collaborated with Google for me to save PDFs from Google to your Platform instead of Desktop. the Only think now work with google to attach PDFs to gmail from Adobe Cloud or allow me to save my PDFs in Adobe Cloud to my Google Drive so I can Attach to my Gmail. this is all in an Effort to Divert from using…
1 vote -
asxadc
sxas
1 vote -
Issues using when changed how page looks
I opened a PDF Process Information Diagram, and then when trying to manipulate it, and save it. I opened it again, and it had all these call out looking things al over the page. I dont know why. This is difficult.
3 votes -
Now we pay for a basic experience
You have removed basic features and put them behind a paywall instead of improving the experience from baseline. I will use a different product.
1 vote -
Vitut
Poistakaa tekoälyavustaja
1 vote -
Recent files is useless
I spent hours editing a document and when I saved it to my computer, it was saved but with 0 KB, a useless file. I tried to recover it from recent files but for some reason every file in existence was available except that one which was 'Marxism VLE'. Cheers for not saving the one file I actually needed.
1 vote -
Pop Ups
I pay $13/month for your product. Please stop making me x out of an advertisement every time that I open acrobat, for your next best product. If I wanted your next best product, I would subscribe to it already. I just want to read my file & move on with life.
1 vote -
erere
Please correct.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Stop the AI Pop Ups and Assistant
Get rid of all of the AI pop ups, PLEASE. I do not want to use AI and it clutters up my space and makes it so annoying to use Acrobat.
1 vote -
an error occurred
I continue to get an error occurred and it doesn't work
1 vote -
STOP WITH ALL OF THE POP-UPS!
JUST STOP IT!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
outdated
I asked who is the mayor of New York and the reply was Eric Adams. I am paying for an outdated AI tool.
1 vote -
Get rid of the AI
ENOUGH WITH THIS AI ****!! It's just useless, annoying, and constantly gets in the way!!
2 votes -
Barra de IA abaixo no documento atrapalha.
A barra de pesquisa do documento para pesquisar na IA poderia vir em outro local ou ser um botão acionavel. Pois quando na tela dividida do chrome, a mesma atrapalha a navegação visto que nem toda vez se usa IA no documento.
1 vote -
😊😊😊
I recently subscribed to an offer on Wowcher for Adobe Acrobat Pro 2025, lifetimepdf software for window pc users from iKeysup Ltd.
Message flagged up stating I was using an unlicensed app & closed my files, subsequently keep getting prompts to subscribe to Adobe Acrobat ,1 vote -
Please improve PDF export so that even very long conversations (around 10 MB or more) can be saved completely without being cut off or trunc
Dear Support Team,
I would like to suggest an improvement to the PDF export feature for long conversations.
When a conversation in an AI service such as ChatGPT or Gemini becomes very long, exporting or printing the entire conversation as a PDF can be difficult. If the conversation contains a large amount of content, the PDF conversion process may stop partway through, resulting in only part of the conversation being saved.
This is particularly inconvenient for users who maintain long conversations for research, study, or documentation purposes.
I would greatly appreciate it if the PDF export function could be improved…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?