2981 results found
-
Cancel Subsctiption
I just paid for a monthly subscription to convert files, etc. Nothing online is working to remove your Welcome screen and I've just spent 40 minutes with Adobe not working. I've got to cancel and find something that will work without this kind of timely
annoyance.1 vote -
1 vote
-
Poor print quality
When pdf documents open in my web browser (Chrome) they look sharp, but when I print from the browser the print quality drops significantly. The resulting prints are very pixelated and low quality.
1 vote -
Craftsman T1400
My neighbor gave me his Craftsman T1400 lawn mower. While I was removing the deck to replace the blades, I noticed the drive belt had some cracks.
The mower is running fine so far, so I'm wondering if I should replace it now or wait until it breaks.1 vote -
Adobe me bloque mes documents
je n'arrive pas à ouvrir un doument pour l'imprimer ou le supprimerc'est très pénible
1 vote -
Strg + C deaktiviert -> unbrauchbar
Welchem Mensch ist die Idee gekommen, dass es sinvoll wäre die Tastenkombination Strg + c zu deaktivieren und stattdessen ein Popup-Menü zu öffnen, wenn ich Text markiere?!
Das komplette Addon ist durch diese "Verbesserung" für mich jetzt unbrauchbar.2 votes -
Error: Dark mode transferred to PDF document
When the theme is dark in a browser, I do not want the PDF copy to have a dark background. They are not related to each other. Only the screen text and images should be updated on the PDF
1 vote -
Report unprintable
Your "gift" of Talk their Type was useless because it was so large it would only print part of the page, and that in huge letters. My settings were fine on everything else. very disappointed.
Linda Hawkes2 votes -
chrome
I'm not gonna use acrobat with all the ai assist bar ********, thanks
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Description
Ce document regroupe toutes les enveloppes destinées aux prestataires le jour J.
Vous me le confierez le matin du mariage : je me chargerai de remettre chaque enveloppe au bon prestataire, au bon moment, pour que vous puissiez profiter pleinement de votre journée sans vous soucier de la logistique.1 vote -
Crops document to wrong format when converting to PDF
I was given the option to save this html-built deck as a PDF, but rather than saving it as a landscape-oriented slide deck, it cropped it to a portrait-formatted letter-sized document.
1 vote -
Nefunkční AI asistent
AI asistent nijak nereaguje - na kliknutí předem připravených zpráv nereaguje, ani se nikam nedá nic vepsat.
1 vote -
Honosti toimii
Talenttaminen eri nimellä on vaikeaa ilman maksullisen pilviohjelman käyttöä. Tuo jatkuvasti vanhan edellisen skannatun kuitin AdobeScanista vaikka uutta yritän avata. 2 vuotta sitten tämä oli sujava ohjelma. Nyt ihan mahdottoman sekava
1 vote -
Impossible d'imprimer certaines pages
Certaies pages ne s'imprimet pas
1 vote -
WHERE DID MY SETTINGS GO
WHERE DID MY SETTINGS AND ALL MY TOOLS GO?!?!?!?!?
1 vote -
You failed. Changes do not save nor do they print.
My changes do not save. They also do not show when printing.
:(1 vote -
You failed. Display dashes correctly please.
Why can you not display dashes correctly? Why?
1 vote -
can't use this **** product bc it sucks
I just need a shareable link but for some reason, even after zooming in, the menu on ******* adobe is ******* tiny. I can't even read the text I'm typing right now. **** AI if it makes every basic function suck. this is absolutely ridiculous
1 vote -
Why is Reddy Anna betting considered illegal in India?
Reddy Anna betting, like most sports betting in India, is illegal under the Public Gambling Act of 1867. The law prohibits operating or visiting a betting house and engaging in unlicensed gambling. Since Reddy Anna betting operates outside official regulations and lacks transparency, it falls into the category of illegal betting. Moreover, such platforms are unregulated, pose a risk of fraud, and may lead to money laundering. Although online gambling laws are evolving, betting on sports—especially through underground networks like Reddy Anna—is still punishable, leading to raids, arrests, and legal penalties for participants. https://reddyannaplay.co.in/
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?