Skip to content

Adobe Acrobat in Browsers


Help us improve the Acrobat PDF experience in browsers by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report. 

How it works:

  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like
  • You may also post a comment for the idea
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it 
For a new feature request:
  1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed
For a new bug:
  1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Adobe Acrobat in Browsers

Categories

2981 results found

  1. The free version is better than the one I pay for???? How do I go back. I HATE this... I Cannot draw on my documents, I cannot easily type on my documents, I cannot do any of the things I previously did? This is awful

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i want an option like "focus" that can hide all the element but not to put in big screen please

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I used to be able to click on a pdf and it just opened. Now, I have to click on the Adobe extension and find the file in downloads to open it. I hate having to take this extra step and am currently looking for another free reader. This is incredibly frustrating.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. At the top of the ChatGPT pages there is an Adobe button to "convert to PDF." I pressed it. The machine scrolled down to the bottom and said it would convert, but then the message came up saying it couldn't. I wonder why.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have already paid and downloaded. Why do I keep getting emails to download. Is this way to get more money from your customers

    57 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The citations are appearing as not found, even though there are citation markers

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. By ending it! I am viewing HIPAA protected information and have NO interest in having Adobe scour my private, protected information. I do not trust Adobe or Adobe's AI model.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to view a document. That's all. I don't want your AI suggestions. I don't want your summary. I don't want your constant nagging for feedback. Your company is like a controlling and insecure girlfriend/boyfriend. Every time I interact with you I'm nagged for feedback ("Do you love me? Tell me you love me!") but you ignore anything users tell you and keep pushing your ways on us. You keep limiting what we can do, or making simple tasks harder. Even leaving this feedback was a chore because you asked for it, but then rather than just letting me…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. it wont save data that have both arabic and english text in the text box in the pdf export

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am not only paying personally for a premium version of this platform but this is an inform for insurance or medical benefits. YET I cannot edit it, not is it with the progress completed available in the desktop version I downloaded with NO help from you- you kept taking me to an email draft that doesn't even give you a link directly to the Appstore, just the website (a cyclical nightmare). blame user if you want

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. today, 4th april, the ai assistant is not working

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quiero saber cuántas suscripciones de Adobe tengo.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This frequently happens to me. I am not sure why, but the AI Assistance stops working.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. what have you done to acrobat professional? it's really complicated to use. I have four tabs open just to save a pdf printout to my documents folder on my laptop. There's too many steps. Where is "save as" gone? I won't use it if it remains this difficult to use.I'm not using a 'cloud' because I'm on a work server. How can I revert back to the Acrobat pro I was using where you hit 'combine multiple files into single pdf' (self explanatory) - 'save as' - name the files and hit 'save' - job done!! now I have four…

    119 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. -10/10

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Having trouble opening this document

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your program is absolute . I hope your **** headquarters burns down.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't keep frictioning me by repeated "sign ins", access codes, trips to the basement to get my phone. these happen too often. It's just a ******** PDF app for Christ's sake. This isn't Fort Knox.
    Honestly, this is total BS.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I HATE that Im being forced to use and pay for Adobe to open my PDFS now - never had to before and I HATE IT - its a money grab and money that I dont have!!!!! I dont want a free trial - I want to be able to see my pdfs when I get them

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have to reduce the screen size to see everything on screen because there is less room available because of the excess of tools. And the size often became hard to read. As the app is called READER we should use just for reading or maybe take notes and perhaps using some AI to help us to summarize the bigger ones, or reading would be a good tool as well. Loads of tools is better when using advanced changes, so there is no need for many tools for that.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?