Signature in PDF not appearing in Android Acrobat Reader
- Place a signature in a PDF document using Acrobat Reader on iOS (v12.1). Save signed document as PDF_A.
- Open saved document PDF_A with Acrobat Reader in Windows 10 laptop. Can view the signature.
- Place another signature in the opened document, save the PDF as PDF_B.
- Open this PDF_B having two signatures with Acrobat Reader in either iOS or Windows, both signatures are visible.
- Open same PDF_B with Acrobat Reader in Android (8.1.0, MIUI 10.0.2.0), can only see one signature only which was created in Windows, but not the one created in iOS.
- Place another signature using Acrobat Reader Android, save it as PDF_C.
- Open saved PDF_C using Acrobat Reader in Windows and iOS. Now can view only signatures created earlier in Windows, and in Android.
- Even if use Acrobat Reader Android to open PDF_A, it can't see the signature.
- If we sign and save a new PDFD using Acrobat Reader Android, use iOS Acrobat Reader to open PDFD, one can see the signature.
Looks like there's a bug in Acrobat Reader Android that makes it unable to view a signature placed in a PDF document using Acrobat Reader iOS.