2983 results found
-
https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/931921-adobe-acrobat-in-browsers/filters/my_feedback
I really need a tutorial. I signed up for Acrobat by mistake and I don't like that it seems to have "hijacked" my computer. I would like to just use it when I need it, not all the time. AND, I don't like that I have to post to a community forum to get information about how to use this. I'm not even sure what services I am paying for!!
1 vote -
AI incompatibilty
improve your services with the issue of: "AI can't process this document because it's blank, empty or contains images as text". this is ridiculous because it's a normal PDF document, and if it opens in Adobe (your program), then it should be able to process it for a full AI assistant experience!
1 vote -
Lost in the Jungle, Literally
Man, I was wandering the dense forest in Survival Ascended for hours last night, nearly starved 'cause I couldn't find a single berry bush. No joke, I started hallucinating raptors. I’m not trying to go through that again — you got any solid hacks or tips for survival boosts? I need something that actually works.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Home Coffee Roasting: Brew Better, Fresher Coffee at Home
Coffee lovers around the world are discovering the joys of home coffee roasting—a rewarding process that brings freshness, flavor, and customization to every cup. If you’ve ever wanted full control over how your coffee tastes, roasting your own beans at home is the ultimate way to take your coffee game to the next level.
https://coffee-mind.com/Home coffee roasting involves taking raw green coffee beans and roasting them yourself, usually with a specialized home roaster, a popcorn popper, or even a stovetop pan. While it may sound complex at first, the process is surprisingly accessible and gives you the chance to…
1 vote -
https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/931921-adobe-acrobat-in-browsers/filters/top?status_id=5349247
I do not believe the amount you charge people now to use the edit feature smh this is a disgrace and pure greed. How do you sleep at night? Not to mention you are in two browsers!
1 vote -
I need your advice
Hey, I’m looking for a reliable team to help optimize my eCommerce site. I need someone who can improve site speed and performance. Any recommendations?
1 vote -
2 votes
-
MLM Software in Kasaragod
MLM software in Kasaragod is becoming increasingly essential for businesses looking to streamline their network marketing operations. This software automates key processes such as distributor management, commission tracking, and payout calculations, ensuring efficiency and transparency. MLM software providers in Kasaragod offer customizable solutions for various compensation plans, including binary, matrix, and unilevel structures. With features like secure payment integrations, real-time reporting, and mobile-friendly dashboards, these tools help MLM businesses grow and manage their networks effectively. Whether you're a startup or an established MLM company in Kasaragod, investing in robust MLM software can enhance productivity, reduce errors, and improve overall business…
1 vote -
Remove AI button
I want to be able to remove the AI assistant button.
18 votes -
Remove AI Assistant
A way to get rid of the ****** AI Assistant button and it automatically opening up every time I open a PDF.
16 votes -
Unable to turn off AI Assistant
I cant turn off the AI assistant. It really annoys me as it slows me down every time I want to print a new document. The instructions on the web make it look ease but the feature to turn off this annoyance is not found in my preferences menu.
20 votes -
Reliable Solutions for Legalization of Canadian Documents in Ontario
My brother was adopting a child in Portugal and needed Ontario documents certified. I searched for a service to handle international legalization. I found Apostille Ontario and it was clear and helpful. The site covers how they authenticate adoption papers, including notarization and apostille by Ontario authorities for Hague countries, with translation support if needed. Honestly, their expertise made the process much easier.
1 vote -
https://lawncare-jacksonville.com/
Affordable lawn care in Jacksonville, FL, offers budget-friendly services like mowing, edging, fertilization, and weed control to keep your lawn healthy and well-maintained. Many local providers offer flexible plans tailored to your needs, ensuring a great-looking yard without breaking the bank.
1 vote -
The Power of First Impressions on YouTube
First impressions on YouTube can make or break your content’s success. Within seconds, viewers decide whether to watch or scroll past—based largely on your thumbnail, title, and intro. A compelling thumbnail captures attention, a clear and curiosity-driven title sparks interest, and a strong opening hook keeps them watching. These three elements work together to set expectations, establish credibility, and drive engagement. In a saturated content landscape, standing out visually and contextually is crucial. First impressions also influence watch time and click-through rate, two key factors in YouTube’s algorithm. Creators who prioritize these initial moments are more likely to grow their…
1 vote -
https://www.buyyoutubesubscribers.in/
The Power of First Impressions on YouTube
First impressions on YouTube can make or break your content’s success. Within seconds, viewers decide whether to watch or scroll past—based largely on your thumbnail, title, and intro. A compelling thumbnail captures attention, a clear and curiosity-driven title sparks interest, and a strong opening hook keeps them watching. These three elements work together to set expectations, establish credibility, and drive engagement. In a saturated content landscape, standing out visually and contextually is crucial. First impressions also influence watch time and click-through rate, two key factors in YouTube’s algorithm. Creators who prioritize these initial…
1 vote -
Recommend a resource for online games
Hi everyone, I have a lot of free time and want to spend it playing games online. I am waiting for your recommendations.
2 votes -
Can't copy selected text
You should be able to copy selected text
2 votes -
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1704.05344v5
Remove the popup for the AI assistant at the bottom of the page. It is in the way and prevents scrolling sideways when enlarging the document.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?