2981 results found
-
Stop with the AI popups!! We know the stupid button is there!
Please. Please. PLEASE. STOP WITH THE AI ASSIST POPUPS!!! If I want to use it, I can click the stupid button. It is brightly colored and obvious. I am not clicking is because I do not want to use it so WHY IS IT ALWAYS ON MY SCREEN ANYWAY?! If anything, I want to be able to remove the button from the ribbon out of sheer spite. Why all you tech giants think your users are drooling to use AI for EVERY SINGLE DOCUMENT is ridiculous.
3 votes -
Printing is more complicated for no reason
I preferred that when I choose to print the document that adobe automatically opens the print screen. Now I have to click multiple times to print.
237 votes -
Cannot create pdf from Gemini hat. A button appears in my Gemini chat but it gives me an error
Please correct the issue
1 vote -
the pdf is blank which is supposed to have my chat with chatgpt
for now it is completely useless. the PDF that is supposed to have my complete chat of chatgpt has nothing in it, the pdf is completely blank
1 vote -
Double side printing
Please allow an option to print on both sides. Although set as default for my printer Adobe constantly overrides and CANNOT be changed.
2 votes -
zapisuje tylko część dodanego tekstu
może nie usuwać tekstu i zapisywać tylko część? :))))))))))))))))
4 votes -
Tilauksen peruutus ei onnistu
Haluaisin lopettaa Acrobat Standard-tilauksen. Tarkoitus oli ottaa vain kokeilujakso, mutta peruutus ei onnistu. Kun valitsen lopeta sopimus, ohjelma ei etene vaiheeseen, jossa annettaisiin peruutuksen syy ja vahvistus, vaan jää pyörimään tuntikausiksi, etenemättä mihinkään. Haluan lopettaa tilauksen, sillä minulla ei ole käyttöä sovellukselle. Nyt ensimmäinen kk-maksu jo veloitettiin, ja mielellään haluaisin siitä palautuksen. Mikä neuvoksi?
4 votes -
Google extension is appallingly slow and the AI feature gets in the way all the time
Provide an easy way to turn-off this 'feature'.
255 votes -
Dont purchase adobe get canva
**** website cant even edit a basic pdf
2 votes -
encryption error
Hi, due to encryption. We are unable to combined this document with other relevant chart notes of the patient and would't even allow us to send it by fax. It keeps asking for the password.
2 votes -
Add a duplicate page option
There should be an option on here that allows you to easily select a page and duplicate that page as needed. The online version is terrible in comparison to the desktop version.
2 votes -
failed
You could start by actually turning the Chat into a PDF with content. I keep getting a blank page.
1 vote -
delete button
add a button where you can delete something
2 votes -
TURN AI OFF - THIS IS HINDERING PRODUCTIVITY
I don't know what is happening with Adobe but this has become more time consuming and frustrating than ever with all this AI **** keeping my account in a state of perpetual "refresh or loading" making my tools unavailable, my signatures will take forever to load, and the fillable fields are sometimes not fillable anymore and I'm forced to add a text box to edit what was previously fillable. So I end up unable to delete prior fillable data and when I try to add new text, it literally just layers it on top of previous info. This is crazy.…
71 votes -
Adobe is a **** product when you save work and reload hours later all of the work is gone.
By ensuring that my completed work doesn't get deleted as I tried to save it. **** product, and of course there is no way of restoring it.
2 votes -
SLOW to OPEN
Hello, I really dislike how long it takes to now open an Acrobat file with Acrobat Pro. Such a time-waster waiting for the file to open.
205 votes -
.
non c'e' piu' l'opzione di invia e-mail senza scaricare il file. scomodissimo
1 vote -
bad layout
new bar at the end of the document looks tacky and frankly, ******
1 vote -
ruim
Esta uma porcaria essa versão, como volto para versão anterior?
1 vote -
https://chatgpt.com/
Adobe Acrobat PDF export option no longer appears on ChatGPT after recent ChatGPT web UI update
Until recently, I was able to use the Adobe Acrobat Chrome extension on ChatGPT to convert long ChatGPT conversations into PDF files directly from the ChatGPT webpage. This was a very useful feature for saving and reviewing long conversations.
After a recent ChatGPT UI update, the Acrobat PDF conversion/export option no longer appears on ChatGPT.
- Windows
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Acrobat Chrome extension version 26.9.2.11 vote
- Don't see your idea?