2981 results found
-
invalid error message
Error message says file is in a language that is not supported. but the file is English
1 vote -
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://convert-pdf-webpage/?tabId=707116462&tabOriginalUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fgemini.google.
Please let me convert Gemini chats to PDFs, it just tells me some "token" thing ran out so I can't convert chats to PDFs anymore.
1 vote -
Citation sources of AI assistant's answer
The Korean text layer in PDF is corrupted . Most characters in AIA's citation sources are replaced with the repeated placeholder glyph "제" instead of the correct text. The PDF looks fine visually, AI assistant produces garbled output. So not sure if AI assistant is having an issue or the PDF itself has an issue. ,
1 vote -
Corrections
I highlighted spelling of the names and where it said She instead of he.
1 vote -
I have paid for and added ADDED the ADOBE ACROBAT STUDIO -WHY DO I GET THIS MESSAGE?? That my free (never free) was something? HELP I need
I have paid for and added ADDED the ADOBE ACROBAT STUDIO -WHY DO I GET THIS MESSAGE?? That my free (never free) was something? HELP I need this to work.
Thank you, Carol3 votes -
AI Assistant Off
Please provide an option to disable the AI Assistant
210 votes -
Stop opening in web view
Show me how to change default to open in desktop app instead of web version of Acrobat Pro
1 vote -
cant apply
Dear Recruitment Team,
I am unable to apply for any new positions on the Infosys Careers Portal.
My "In Progress" section is empty. The only application under "Withdrawn" cannot be recalled because the portal displays "Can't recall as job is invalid or has expired."
It appears my candidate profile is stuck due to a backend issue.
Kindly review my profile and unlock/reset it so I can apply for new opportunities.
My email: indrasmritabanerjee@gmsil.com
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Indra1 vote -
regress recent update
I tried to open a .pdf file from my accountant this morning and the "in process" animated icon just keeps going round and round. Why? All other .pdf files open correctly.
1 vote -
NO MORE AI ******** PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I will not use the AI features. The popups are annoying and make the user interface 100000000000000x worse. Get rid of it.
2 votes -
AI generated summary of this PDF
Please stop the pop-up at the top that says "Get an AI generated summary of this PDF." I've never seen this feature work.
1 vote -
Currently the extension shows a blank document when there should be content.
Current extension shows blank page when there should be content.
1 vote -
Svårnavigerat UI
Hej! Nu byter jag tillbaka till den inbyggda pdf-läsaren i Edge, efter att ha ägnat 20 dyrbara arbetsminuter åt att hitta hur jag visar ett dokuments disposition.
Jag står inte ut med att grundfunktioner som bokmärken/disposition är gömda bakom flera klick, medan obskyra premiumfunktioner exponeras direkt. Detta försämrar arbetsflödet för professionella användare som främst läser och navigerar i dokument.
1 vote -
redaction tool gone
******** and no redaction tool. It was there yesterday, and today it is gone.
1 vote -
-
ไม่สามารถเข้าฟังชันอื่นได้ ดูได้อย่างเียว ระบบมีปัญหา
1 vote -
Notify that the document has a signature
This is a adobe acrobat reader plugin for web developers suggestion, its for all browsers since is for the web service that adobe offers, some PDF are already signed with certificate, on the desktop it shows a bar notifyng the user that it does, but on the web there is no information about it, it would be nice to show a panel or a info indicating, the signature, when it was signed, who, and if it's no longer valid, don't make a fuzz about it as it does on the desktop, many documents get signed, time passes and the cert…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
RESPECT DEFAULTS
WHEN I SET A DEFAULT APP FOR PDFS ON MY COMPUTER I EXPECT THAT APP TO RESPECT MY CHOICE AND ACTUALLY OPEN THE PDF, NOT UNILATERALLY OVERRIDE MY CHOICE AND OPEN IN A BROWSER.
IF I SAY, I WANT ALL PDFS TO OPEN NATIVELY BY DEFAULT IN ADOBE ACROBAT, THEN ADOBE ACROBAT IS OUT OF LINE WHEN IT DECIDES TO OPEN MY PDFS IN EDGE. I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANY ONE CRAZY PLEASE STOP.
1 vote -
STOP WITH THE BROWSERS
OK YALL NEED TO STOP TINKERING W BROWSER VERSIONS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS YOU INVENT A BROWSER VERION THAT IS IDENTICAL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY TO THE DESKTOP APP.
WHY ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS TWO DIFFERENT COLORS?
WHY DO THE BUTTONS KEEP MOVING.
STOP. STOP. STOP.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?