1062 results found
-
Black Theme
Incorporate an opton to enable a Black theme .
6 votes -
Background Color
Please include a variety of warm background colors to choose from, in the settings. It would make for a better reading experience.
6 votes -
Zoom feature for mobile
Would like a way to enter numerical zoom while using phones. Also would like a layers feature on mobile apps. Its impossible to cast from phones to projectors without these features
4 votes -
Required black theme . Long time reading not happy if not black theme
Black theme or dark theme now a days very common feature every application .
17 votes -
Blue Light Filter Feature
It would be nice to have a blue light filter on the settings of the app so that it would be less straining on the eyes when reading a document/book, especially at night.
3 votes -
BUG: I cannot view any PDF files from Adobe Acrobat Reader for android
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO VIEW THIS BUG!!!
Device: Samsung Galaxy S20.
Android Version: 10.0.0
Application: Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android V20.10.1BUG DESCRIPTION: Cannot open any PDFs whereas other applications are able to open it.
I was able to open the same PDFs in earlier version of Acrobat Reader, but now, I was not able to open any single PDF on my device. I have recorded the screen recording of the BUG repli9cation steps and please take time to go through it.
Steps to Replicate:
1) Go to any folder which has PDFs in it
2) Try to open…2 votes -
Text to voice - read out loud on android phone
I love the feature of read out loud on my desktop however when i am out and about and waiting for whatever it would be great to be able to listen to large PDF's as audio books with my andriod phone with bluetooth headphones. Moreover, i would then also be able to bluetooth my phone to my car and be able to listen to the PDF's. Makes studying alot easier. Thanks.
8 votes -
Remember reading progress
Put an option in the settings for those who want Adobe Reader to open the file at the same point as when it was last closed. Even when in liquid mode. Very useful for reading long files.
7 votes -
Pdf password recovery
PDF password recovery
4 votes -
2 votes
-
screen timeout
hello...even tho I've gone into the settings & set the screen brightness lock to ON, sometimes the app allows the general screen timeout settings to happen anyway & the screen dims as if just before my Samsung galaxy s7+ tablet will lock itself...can this be fixed?
2 votes -
Auto rotation on/off
Hey.
When i open a document that is original in landscape mode, it puts the phone in landscape mode aswell. It can be a nice feature, but i would like to have an option to turn it of, as i like to read documents in portrait mode and zoom in as needed5 votes -
BUG: DC stopts responding when searching for text in PDF !!!
"Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is not responding" trying to search any of these professional made PDF! On all windows 10 computers ;)
https://www.kvik.be/nl-be/meer-over-kvik/catalogiAnd I can't even upload a pdf here!!!!
1 vote -
4 votes
-
A button for manually change the theme to dark.
In some devices when using a custom theme the app keep adapting it as a light theme...so a button to change theme manually to dark will be really useful.
12 votes -
Disable auto rotate
I have a pdf that is difficult to view due to how it was made. I prefer to read it in portrait mode on my phone, but the app always auto rotates it to landscape mode. So I need to rotate my phone back and forth to get it to go back to portrait mode. Could you add a user preference to allow me to disable the auto rotate feature? Or to remember which mode I last viewed the PDF and use that instead?
5 votes -
Functionality to add shortcut to opened pdf doc on home screen
It is requested to please introduce functionality to add shortcut to opened pdf doc on home screen. This feature is being supported by many other apps such as MS Office apps etc.
10 votes -
Dark mode. Black pages with white text
That's it. That’s all.
Dark mode. Black pages with white text.
2 votes -
How can I recover an email that was accidentally deleted.
How can I recover an email that was accidentally deleted.documentSome documents took 3 days
Thanks you5 votes -
Open Adobe Acrobat Pro in multiple windows simultaneously
The ability to open Adobe Acrobat Pro (DC) in multiple windows simultaneously. It can help productivity when one is required to make a comparison.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?