1062 results found
-
Auto Night mode
Detecting night mode from
1a. Clock
1b. System power optimization mechanism
2. Offer manual mode as well as above choices.2 votes -
Ability to make qr codes clickable as hyperlink
qr codes not hyperlink. Mobile users use qr codes for access to outsource contents such as videos.
5 votes -
1 vote
-
Page turning effect to attract e book readers
Please add page turning effect for PDF files. The app will be then preferred as e book reader also.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Some pdfs showing gaps at edges in continuous page view.that means page not showing fully need to zoom everytime.plz fix this. ThankYou !!!
Some pdfs showing gaps at edges in continuous page view.that means page not showing fully need to zoom everytime.plz fix this. ThankYou !!!
3 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
New shortcut for bookmarks
When we click on page no. The button through which we scroll pages , add bookmarks there.
2 votes -
Kindle type Dictionary
Please insert iOS type dictionary b which is available offline too and if you can add the features of kindle meaning of complicated words are shown above the word in small format thus no need to click or search is right there available
2 votes -
Bring black the dark mode
The dark mode helps those of us whose eyes becomes wet when viewing bright screens at night
1 vote -
Certificados
Al tener documentos protegidos con certificados, no puedo visualizarlos (abrirlos en la app móvil) ya que no puedo ingresar un certificado en esta app
5 votes -
Much darker mode on single page
Now, viewing pdf in single page has grey-colored blank spaces at the top and the bottom.
I think that the color of the spaces is so blighter that is not enough to rest the eyes.
I would like to have more darker color there.1 vote -
Switch back and forth between pages
It would be convenient to switch back and forth between pages. As a student I have many books as pdf and I have to go through questions to its solutions again and again. Go to last viewed page must improve because when I go to last viewed page by tapping it I cannot go back to my original page, I have to remember the page number instead.
4 votes -
Dark mode
I need dark mode because it seems easy to read
2 votes -
The blank notch
While we use the Adobe reader the blank notch is very disappointing.. I hope I can see an option to enable or disable the notch according to needs..
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?