Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am really desperate here i cant ope important docs in PDF on my android devices,the files are locked with an update message across them. I

My PDF'S are seemingly permanently locked with this annoying "UPDATE" message plastered across the documents,and no ability to override to view these importants documents,i have tried the updates and they are apparantly now installed but the files still wont open!!!! My device is Samsung Galaxy android. Can anybody help please????

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I purchased a subscription for one month and it was renewed for next month without my notice. I don't want the app anymore

I purchased a subscription for one month and it was renewed for next month without my notice. I don't want the app anymore

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Printing Password protected documents

I cannot print a password protected document after the password has been entered. Should be able to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy taxt is in read mode

Not possible to read the copy of taxt

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug

Whenever I delete my history ( I am being offline ) it says something is wrong try later etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I don't read on my side

I don't like laying my phone on my side just to read I don't like to have to put my phone on its side it's not comfortable to hold the phone that way

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. downloaded adobe reader app but there was no options for read out load text

downloaded adobe reader app but there was no options for read out load text

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scrolling is kind of 'jumpy' since the latest version

Since the latest version of Acrobat for Android, scrolling through PDFs has become a lot glitchier than it was before. Ill be smoothly scrolling through a document and all of a sudden it will 'jump' a little bit. I don't get why this is the case, as scrolling on the previous version worked just fine.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Problem renaming bookmarks

I have the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and when I transferred my files to it I discovered while using the latest update of Adobe Reader that I can no longer edit bookmark name's. After a bit of research I discovered the Adobe app defaulted to full screen mode and while on full screen mode you cannot update bookmarks or change their names. However, if you stop it from going full screen then you are able to rename bookmarks once again and the app behaves as it always did prior. I'm curious as to why this is because I had…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pay me. That's the first idea

To break me the **** for everything stolen, you know like Moon Rocks, BMF, near everything in the world ever invented.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. canviar l'idioma

Com es canvia l'idioma amb la nova versió de Acrobat 18.3.1.208062?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can't share by bluetooth

Why I can't share by bluetooth to other device? This last upgrade is useless

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I just installed the Adobe Reader on my Chromebook 11 Dell. Google Play store tells me it is compatible and installed but I am unable to lo

I just installed the Adobe Reader on my Chromebook 11 Dell. Google Play store tells me it is compatible and installed but I am unable to locate in the apps and it pdf's are still opening with Chrome.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Password doesn't work

I receive a document via email and the password no longer opens it. I get an error message. Help.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Delete duplicate files isn't responding ?

Delete duplicate files isn't responding ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This man is stealing ,he is ruining my computer

The police report is in and your company has been part of it! I will talk to you also!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Open & Saving

I have trouble saving to document cloud & also opening files. I would like to be able to save to folders & open w/out having to be online. And when saving it to a folder, the doc should be removed from original spot to only show up where it was saved. Otherwise it's just cluttered up & hard to find anything.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Retrieve clear files

How to bring back clear files in adobe app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Printing booklet style from a Chromebook

I am trying to print booklet style and there are no options from my Chromebook or Android phone. Is there a way to print booklet style that I am missing?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base