Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I cancel a trial. marcial.eichenauer@yahoo.com

Cancel my recent Adobe Trial. Marcia Eichenauer CEO and Founder Brainstorm, ceo@brainstorml3c.network. 239 292 9227. Confirm receipt. Reply asap. Do not charge me for the next month.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Retrieve clear files

How to bring back clear files in adobe app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Printing booklet style from a Chromebook

I am trying to print booklet style and there are no options from my Chromebook or Android phone. Is there a way to print booklet style that I am missing?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Will help create a better app for household women on budget and or running a business from home all reciepts for the business all expenses

Scanning file all reciepts for the housewife from home or a working woman with children to maintaine working at home while have a expense account ledger of expenses and receipts copies and the normal woman with no children on a fixed income spending money in the wrong areas of un necessary products and capture copies of all reciepts they came out with this new paper in if heat or water hit is will be water mark and if you had cash they cant read the reciepts CVS, WALMART MANY STORES ARE **** THIS SO YOU THROW THEM AWAY THEY THINK…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Very urgent.

Please make it possible to attach pictures (passports) on pdf files and save.
    I urgently need this feature.
    Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cannot save any PDF's onto Pixelbook device

No option to save onto device folder handicaps ability to attach files to emails.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add to home screen

Can you create a function that allows the user to add what they downloaded to their home screen? I.e. a calendar, etc.?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. iPad Pro: Adobe Fill & Sign Compatibility

Whenever I open up a prepared form on my iPad Pro the form fields, signature, and initial fields disappear. I created the prepared form on my iMac and have saved it as an Adobe Acrobat file, an Adobe Sign Form, as well as an Extended Tool version. I have had no luck at all.

After calling the customer service line and spending an hour on the phone this last time the best solution we could come up with was to save the file as a postscript file without any form fields or signature/initial sections.

Please advise

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support djvu file

Also support djvu file for reading

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How to disable dark mode

Unable to swith light mode, app is always in dark mode.
    Phone: moto e4+

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Web browsing with pdf view

When I try to view certain web sites that want tou to enable Adobe pdf why can't I see content?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to remove password from encrypted PDF files?

Recover the password of your PDF files in less than a minute!
    Use the new PDF unlocker tool and unlock or recover the password of your PDF files very easily.

The tool is specially designed for this purpose and recovers the password without any data alteration or without leaking your confidential data online.

A user can recover a highly complex password easily.

For more info:- https://bit.ly/PDFunlock

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Need option to change registered mobile number

No option to change mobile number registered initially. Hence, such option or setting is must.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a Translation option

Please add an option to translate using translation apps (like dict box) after selecting a word. (Add it to the list in the screenshot).
    Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Settings acrobat PDF as default app for all pdf files

I want to make this app as default app for opening all Pdf files on device. Unfortunately, every time I have to follow the procedure as :-

long press on file>> more >>open file in another app

and then only file opens in acrobat PDF app. Please provide the feature. You may check a short video I have recorded on screen recorder for more illustrations

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Text to speech

I am visually impaired need PDFs read aloud like what is available for Google. All tips online didn't work.
    I don't think it's appropriate to charge extra for accessibility options!?!?!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Backup

How to get backup i am deleted some files by mistake

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. video visits i have online not working

I have video visits with smartjailmail.com. this is the only way I can so visits with my husband that's incarcerated. The first didnt work then it started working then I had a phone call come in in one of the visits now it's not working again. What's the issue

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please make EPUB,DJVU file readable and always on display while reading

Make sure we can read all the formats of ebooks available....
    This would be the best reader app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to highlight a word instantly i read lasttime in a document

While reading a document in Adobe reader if I want to take a break or browse something else on my mobile, there must be an option to highlight the word instantly up to which I have read, which will reduce time to look where was the last word that I had read.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base