784 results found
-
Letras e numeros ficam omitidos ao abrir documentos enviados pelo banco CGD
Todos os emails que recebo do banco CGD, ficam com as letras e números omitidos no sistema Android One UI 8.5 Android 16 versão do Adobe reader 26.7.1.47181
5 votes -
Saving files from Adobe mobile app onto OneDrive Folder
When I'm on Adobe's mobile app, I want to save a copy of a file onto my OneDrive account. The destination folder name in my OneDrive, when saving through Adobe’s mobile app, is mislabeled or inconsistent. Could you help me ensure that folder naming is accurate or provide a fix? For example, I label my OneDrive folder "01. Home", but what I see thru Adobe mobile is only "01".... the ". Home" is missing.
18 votes -
Websites
Do you know any good websites to meet new people ?
53 votes -
pengembalian dana
Hello Adobe Support,
I would like to request a refund for my Adobe Acrobat subscription payment.
The payment was recently charged to my account, and I would like to cancel the subscription and request a refund for the latest charge. I did not intend to continue the subscription.
Please help me process the refund and confirm once it has been submitted.
Thank you for your assistance.
1 vote -
すべてのツールの並び替えができません
アップデート前は「すべてのツール」が並び替えできていました。しかしAIアシステントや生成要約、ポッドキャストを生成など、新しいツールが増えてから並び替えができなくなっています。本当に使用したいツールを一番上に持ってきたいのです。早期修繕をお願いします。
1 vote -
Locked out of an old 2017 wallet are brute-force tools actually safe?
Hi everyone.
I am desperately looking for some guidance regarding an old Multibit wallet file from college.
I managed to dig up the encrypted backup on a dusty USB drive, but my problem is that I cannot fully remember the exact variation of the password I used back then. I have tried guessing a few combinations, but I am terrified of corrupting the file or permanently locking myself out.
Do specialized tech firms actually have the computational power to solve this safely? Has anyone here hired real crypto asset recovery services:
Thanks in advance.
1 vote -
Third party 2FA
The ability to use third party apps (Google authenticator, Microsoft authenticator, Bitwarden, etc.) for 2FA would be fantastic. Or, updating your 2FA app to take the role of third party authentication for other accounts. A few companies do this, use their own app and won't allow others, but not many. This makes it tough especially when getting a new phone. By using one app for security codes and passwords (Microsoft has ended password support without Edge browser, thanks a lot) it makes things so much easier. Because of the troubles trying to login to my account, I've used third party…
2 votes -
Stop allowing unathorized individuals to make account phone number changes
I have a stalker who is able to make small changes to my accounts little by little until he is able to do a complete account takeover. It starts with phone numbers that look like one I may have used but now he has control of it. Little things like stolen library cards, stolen mail, all to do a complete account takeover and money laundering crime.
1 vote -
turn off AI
The ability to completely and utterly turn off your AI. I do not want AI, I do not want to see AI, I want it gone.
160 votes -
Corregir todas las palabras que tienen errores
Necesito corregir todas las palabras que tienen errores y organizar el diario por número en todas las hojas
1 vote -
Voice reading is not in the language of the document
When reading a Turkish document aloud, it sometimes reads parts in English. For example, it reads numbers in English. The emphasis on Turkish words, i.e., their pronunciation, is incorrect. It pronounces them strangely. If this error is not corrected, the text-to-speech feature (voice reading) will become unusable.
4 votes -
Prunt as image function request for the movile app
While there is a known issue printing off Barclays bank statements (which they claim are not encrypted). There is a workaround on the desktop app: PRINT AS IMAGE - PLEASE CAN YOU INTRODUCE THIS OPTION TO YOUR MOBILE APP
1 vote -
Pdf
Exclui um pdf importante sem querer tem alguma forma de recupera-lo?
2 votes -
Abolish Acrobat premium
abolish acrobat premium
2 votes -
Blockpost Game Browser Game – Play FPS Action Instantly!
Hey gamers!
Looking for a fast and fun FPS without downloads? Check out the Blockpost Game browser game!
This exciting voxel-style shooter runs smoothly right in your web browser, letting you jump into multiplayer battles instantly. No need to install anything—just click and start playing.
With multiple game modes, customizable weapons, and engaging maps, Blockpost delivers solid FPS gameplay that’s perfect for quick matches or longer sessions.
Whether you’re new to shooters or a veteran, the browser version is super accessible and fun. Have you tried it yet? Share your best moments and favorite modes!
10 votes -
App not allowing new scan option to open
When I try and use the new scan option the app closes and says that there is a bug and thats it.
2 votes -
Bug: Adobe Acrobat Reader does not resize correctly in split screen view when the status/notification bar is visible.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Ultra
OS: One UI 8 (Android 16)Steps to reproduce:
1. Disable "Full screen in split view" in Settings > Advanced features > Labs > Multi window
2. Open Adobe Acrobat Reader in split screen with any other app
3. The status bar remains visible at the top (expected behaviour)
4. Adobe Reader renders at full screen height instead of resizing below the status bar, causing the notification bar to overlap the app contentExpected behaviour: The app should respect the available window area and resize its layout below the status bar, as other apps…
2 votes -
Delete Files Function
When I go into Files/On This Device/...and try to delete a file, once the file is deleted it takes me back to the TOP OF THE LIST, and I have to scroll all the way down to find my previous spot on the list again ....every time! Argh! Once a file is deleted, it should take back to the exact place on the list where that file was so you can keep deleting.
BETTER YET! don't force use to save it to our account or devices! Let us delete it right after we open it if we want to....
Give…
67 votes -
Trends in logo design for the coming years
What trends in logo design will be relevant in the next 3-5 years? We see that minimalism has dominated for a long time, but will this change? Perhaps new styles will emerge that combine modern technology, animation or interactive elements?
13 votes -
Is PPCine Unblocked Anywhere?
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if PPCine unblocked versions are available for regions where access is restricted?
I’ve heard some people use VPNs, but I’m looking for a straightforward method that doesn’t affect streaming speed. Are there official solutions or safe alternatives to bypass geo-blocks?
Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated, especially if you’ve successfully used it without interruptions.
Thanks in advance.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?