Downloads keep disappearing (bug)
I have several PDF files stored in Document Cloud and I want to access some of them on Acrobat Reader on several iPads, offline.
So, I locate the files, tap on the little cloud icon, the files download but after a few minutes or if I restart the iPad, the downloads disappear and I have to re-download them.
Some info about my setup:
- CC suite is being used on two Macs.
- The latest Acrobat Reader app has been downloaded on several up to date iPads, under 2-3 Apple IDs, and all are logged in and able to access the Document Cloud files.
- All the iPads have plenty of free storage.
- I have tried to remove Acrobat's access to iCloud drive, to no effect.
- The PDF files are about 10-20MB each
- I am trying to download about 30 of them for offline viewing
P.S. What is the purpose of the "On this iPad" tab, if not displaying the downloaded PDF files?