Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Combining Files takes hours on two pages. what do I do?

It is taking hours for a 3 page PDF to combine the individual PDFs. HELP!!!

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  10 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Optimize/Compress PDFs on iPhone and iPad

Would like the option to be able to optimize/compress PDFs

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Corrupted or Damaged

I selected and viewed my tax return from H&R Block, I tried to create a PDF and received the message Corrupted or Damaged. I then tried to send it to Acrobat and then open it in Acrobat but received the same message Corrupted or Damaged.
    Apple iOS 12.1.1
    See file
    Did not see file

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you please provide more information about the problem so that we can troubleshoot it?

You said: “I tried to create a PDF and received the message Corrupted or Damaged.”

It sounds like the PDF document was already damaged before you sent it to your iPad/iPhone and open it in Acrobat Reader for iOS.

How did you create the PDF document? Did you export it from the H&R app on desktop or iPhone/iPad?

Where did you see the first error message about “Corrupted or Damaged”?

Would you please send the same PDF document to a Windows or Mac computer to open it in the desktop version of Acrobat Reader?

Please let us know what you find.

Thank you.

4. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. iPad Air 2 - for export couldn’t succeed to word file export.

iPad Air 2 recently subscribed for export feature and tried with a pdf file which couldn’t succeed to word file export. Then I thought not necessary feature for me anymore and want to cancel it while requesting my paid money back

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need an arabic language in export pdf , otherwise it turns arabic pdf to garbage

Need to export a pdf in arabic with my recently purchased pdf export package

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Incorrect conversion to PDF (world,Excel)

Incorrect conversion to PDF (world,Excel) I Want payback

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cannot convert to PowerPoint

I purchased the app to be able to convert to PowerPoint, this option isn’t present in the drop down menu , I have EXCEL, WORD , and rich text formula only .
    If this issue can’t be solved, please cancel my purchase and I will purchase the Windows version of the app.
    Thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PDF to jpeg

Why can’t I export a pdf to a jpeg like I can on my laptop? In order for me to do it, I have to get another app. I think it should be a feature for the iPhone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Combining multiple PDFs into one big document on iPad app

Is there a way to combine more than 12 PDFs on iPad app? I’ve paid for the subscriptions but I’m trying to build a big document- maybe 60 individual PDFs trying to turn into one

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Options for sending a flattened copy or original on the fly

Please add the feature that you once had. Ask me before I send a file if it goes out flattened or original. I need to send out PDFs sometimes multiple ways on the fly. I know you can into the settings and change this, but that to ******* the fly. Go back to how it was!!!!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Printing

I am having huge issues with printing and editing a saved document. It should be easy. I also already subscribed to ADOBE PDF. it keep asking me to pay $1.99 to export a PDF. PLEASE can someone help me??????

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need to download update

Need to update on my iPhone 7

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. text recognition by rows

I bought addition to app so I could send pdf's as doc or xls. App recognizes text to by column not as row. Each line should be exported as individual row not all information at one column to one cell (excel)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Downloadable forms

All I need access to is the ability to download a form that has been completed on my ipad. With the old Adobe Acrobat I could have a client fill out a form and then share a flattened copy that would then be downloadable to Google Drive, my iPad, or Adobe Cloud. I can’t seem to be able to do this. (Even after I switched the share flattened copy toggle) This is really frustrating, because being able to do this one thing looks like I have to upgrade to a $24/mo. plan... I use this feature between 1-3 times a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No puedo abrir archivo de ing en adobe.

No me deja abrir archivo de ing dirext en adobe. Que hago?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unable to share flattened copy.

Since my last update, I’m unable to share my work forms in a legible form. The text is rotated 90 degrees on the form. “Share Flattened Copy” allowed the form to be sent in the correct orientation. Please fix this or tell me how to work around the issue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base