Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Feature Request/Bug

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Corrupted or Damaged

I selected and viewed my tax return from H&R Block, I tried to create a PDF and received the message Corrupted or Damaged. I then tried to send it to Acrobat and then open it in Acrobat but received the same message Corrupted or Damaged.
    Apple iOS 12.1.1
    See file
    Did not see file

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you please provide more information about the problem so that we can troubleshoot it?

You said: “I tried to create a PDF and received the message Corrupted or Damaged.”

It sounds like the PDF document was already damaged before you sent it to your iPad/iPhone and open it in Acrobat Reader for iOS.

How did you create the PDF document? Did you export it from the H&R app on desktop or iPhone/iPad?

Where did you see the first error message about “Corrupted or Damaged”?

Would you please send the same PDF document to a Windows or Mac computer to open it in the desktop version of Acrobat Reader?

Please let us know what you find.

Thank you.

2. Cannot create pdf file at all

When I try to create a file it keeps taking me to subscription payment when I already paid and I cannot create a file

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. iPad Air 2 - for export couldn’t succeed to word file export.

iPad Air 2 recently subscribed for export feature and tried with a pdf file which couldn’t succeed to word file export. Then I thought not necessary feature for me anymore and want to cancel it while requesting my paid money back

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Optimize/Compress PDFs on iPhone and iPad

Would like the option to be able to optimize/compress PDFs

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why didn’t support Arabic on exports

We need ArabIc language

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unión de archivos

Desde el viernes estoy intentando unir 12 archivos PDF y hasta ahora no culmina, y no se como cancelarlo... ya cancele mi suscripción, porque requería esta opción de forma urgente...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have paid my subscription but it still will not allow me to export files

I have paid my subscription but l am unable to exports files, i it keeps asking me to subscribe

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The app is poor at correctly scanning documents

I want my money back. I canceled the subscription the same hour i purchased it and it still changed me $23 dollars.. i canceled it because it was junk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Incorrect conversion to PDF (world,Excel)

Incorrect conversion to PDF (world,Excel) I Want payback

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cannot convert to PowerPoint

I purchased the app to be able to convert to PowerPoint, this option isn’t present in the drop down menu , I have EXCEL, WORD , and rich text formula only .
    If this issue can’t be solved, please cancel my purchase and I will purchase the Windows version of the app.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello good evening this package that I cashed 77.90 a year I thought it would discount 6.49 a month not all at once only that absurd can can

Hello good evening this package that I cashed 77.90 a year I thought it would discount 6.49 a month not all at once only that absurd can cancel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Downloadable forms

All I need access to is the ability to download a form that has been completed on my ipad. With the old Adobe Acrobat I could have a client fill out a form and then share a flattened copy that would then be downloadable to Google Drive, my iPad, or Adobe Cloud. I can’t seem to be able to do this. (Even after I switched the share flattened copy toggle) This is really frustrating, because being able to do this one thing looks like I have to upgrade to a $24/mo. plan... I use this feature between 1-3 times a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adobe app

I paid the yearly subscription fee and I now tried to chose adobe to create a pdf and it brought me to purchase monthly adobe? Then what am I paying for in my yearly subscription?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. No puedo abrir archivo de ing en adobe.

No me deja abrir archivo de ing dirext en adobe. Que hago?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How do I access Reader 18.07.30?

The answer to this is only partially explained! There is NO PLACE to click on a Download button to get this older version of Reader. The only choice is to tap on Open, which goes right to the newer version I need to replace! Where do I find "download an older version? I am lost without being able to copy files from Dropbox to Reader,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fax

Can Acrobat be used to send fax if so how?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PDF file export to office only in the old office version 2003

PDF files export to office format version unknown . Since it has Microsoft word 97-2003. I think all the format is old version as well . why could you indicate the version of the app ? also , why the document language is English (UK) ? i downloaded from apple store in the US .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base