Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

To cancel your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Document cloud not syncing

Hello,
    I originally signed up to Adobe with my email account and use the document cloud to store and organise documents on my iPad. That works perfectly. However, more recently, I downloaded the Adobe app on my phone so that I could review documents remotely but despite using the same Adobe ID to login, the document cloud on my phone is empty whilst simultaneously containing all my documents as it always has done on my iPad.
    Please could someone help me to resolve this? as it makes the phone app almost useless for my purposes at present. I cannot understand…

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  10 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot Save to Document Cloud

All of a sudden I cannot save to the document cloud, tried re-loading App, nothing works

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  15 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As soon as I start the app, it freezes

As soon as I start the app, it freezes

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different file updating procedure on different iPads

I use the Acrobat app both on my four iPads and an iPhone7 to frequently update and revise my existing pdf files with newer versions of themselves. On my older iPad 2 and iPad Mini, as well as my iPad fourth-generation, this is a very easy process. I email the PDF to myself and then choose to open it in Adobe. Then, I move it to the folder its earlier version appeared in and it automatically replaces the prior version. That easy process doesn’t exist on the Adobe App designed for my iPad mini 4.

On my iPad mini 4,…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Read aloud feature on iPhone

I need a feature that will read aloud my documents on my iPhone.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There is major delay in syncing

I use smart phone and tablet. Using document cloud and dropbox to share content, so that i can read anywhere i want, using which ever gadget i want. But tablet data sync comparitively faster than mobile. It takes days mobile app to sync, I dont find annotations in tablet. Look in to this. Internet is working well.
    Regards.
    Regards

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PDF exported without edit

Hi,
    When sharing a PDF via email on my iPad App Adobe Acrobat, after having filled some fields and signing my PDF on the App, all the changes I made are not visible on the PDF Copy attached to the email.
    Thanks for your help,

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can’t Sign reader extended form

I created a fillable PDF with signature required. I saved it as reader extended and mailed it to myself.

I cannot sign the form. In fact the signature field isn’t highlighted as fillable. Worse, I was able to hit the submit button even though the required signature was missing.

Why?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to Translate to english?

How can I translate a document to english?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sottolineature

Nonostante si attivi la funzione (diventando azzurro l'elemento sottolineatura e sia indicato un colore diverso dal bianco), la parte di testo sottolineata strisciando il dito resta priva di sottolineatura

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. App Disappearing

The app is disappearing on the screen. I can only see it in search. I’m using the iPhone X

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ios11 - needs update to work with ios 11?

Not sure why but it says latest update does not work with ios11? I have just update the app today and still not working. Pls help. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email compromise on your adobe acrobat platform

My old email account is no more accessible thus I created a new email account and I am getting new files from my old one to my new one. My old email is tomasmanqueros@gmail.com. On the Adobe Acrobat platform I noticed that my old email is sharing files with me. Which is impossible because I have no access to that email and I already turned over to my new Adobe ID and it's a general rule that I do not share with any file with anybody at any platform I have the files to prove it and I spoke…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I transfer a file from iCloud to ipad

I don’t see an option to transfer files from cloud to iPad itself. Also I can’t do any moving with folders, I have to go inside and choose each file individually. I have many folders created this is going to be very time consuming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Restore purchase not working

I have purchased a subscription, and am being charged but cannot use the feature. I keep pressing restore purchase and nothing happens.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. TTS compatibility

IOS accessibility options offer a feature to speak out loud highlighted text. Unfortunately Acrobat is missing this menu item in the popup when selecting text.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Phone number recuperation

I don’t know how to change the phone number to receive notifications

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base