1062 results found
-
Dark mode whilst reading the file
Like dark mode whilst reading the file for those who have sensitive eyes
1 vote -
In-App Brightness Controling and Dark color modes.
In-App brightness control option and dark color modes (like dark blue , dark brown) will make the reading more attractive , effective and interesting . Also it will be comfortable for our eyes.
1 vote -
Remove password
I want to share my pdf file. It is currently locked. I have password that was already setup. I do not want to share the password. However I do want to share the file. I want option to remove the password.
10 votes -
3 votes
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
3 votes
-
multi tabs
Please add multi tab option like the one used in browser for viewing multiple PDFs file. Right now I always have to exit and then open the pdf that i want to read, then again exit if I have to open another pdf then again exit then open then again exit then open then again exit... hope you understand this frustration. Thanks...!
5 votes -
Can adobe read aloud pdf files
Adobe is expected to read the content loud ( at least in English ) which will help the old persons
7 votes -
Liars for CalFresh.org
Try being honest about CalFresh and BMC.
1 vote -
I want a dark mode option for whole app and an stay awake function which will stop screen from sleeping
Please add an option for screen lock in the app. Which will help the users for:
1)the screen will not turn off.
2)the pdf's full screen view will not be disturbed on a phone with 18:9 screen.5 votes -
Blue light filter
It should emit lower frequency lights and not higher ones like blue light. This will help prevent eye straining while viewing PDF.
6 votes -
Idea
This Program Needs A Option To Retain The Screen Brightness Level.The Same Way A Photo App Does.
1 vote -
Здраствуйте
Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики! Вы эту программу Adobe acrobat создали очень удобный и лёгкий, есть у меня запрос можно ли сделать режим приватного чтение, когда я долго время читаю книгу или документ глаза мои устают, можно ли сделать задний фон коричневый цвет или какойто тёмный
1 vote -
Opening 3D pdf (Interactive 3D pdf with animation) on Android / iOS devices.
3D pdf works fine with PC, however we cannot open it on any Android or Apple phone/tab.
can we implement this in mobile version of adobe reader?Tetra4D has an App that can open 3D pdfs created using tetra4D converter & opening in Adobe pro.
86 votes -
2 votes
-
Zoom
Cannot zoom all pages in reading mode.
3 votes -
A feature
Ability to rotate screen when using a phone or tablet
3 votes -
A feature
To make the fonts bigger or smaller depending on preference as opposed to a zoom screen which is most often than not tiresome
3 votes -
Unable to open pdf of medical report
Downloads but blank
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?