Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

113 results found

1. Please can we attach more than one template to an e-sign document! We used to be able to attach a few, whereas now I get an error message when I try to attach more that one. This will hugely influence whether our company can continue to use Adobe!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My customers are confused by the button to complete signing the documents that we send them. They don't understand that in order to complete the signatures, they have to click or tap on the "Sign" button at the top of the page. I think it would be more simple to change the word on the "Sign" button to "Click to Complete Your Signature" or Click to Finish your Signature" or "Finish" or "Complete" and to move the button to the bottom of the document, which for most other e-sign services, is the most logical location.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm guessing you recently in the last few days did an update to the E-Signature feature. In my opinion, you significantly broke the product. I have documents where I use "fields" to identify and quickly setup intent. Those no longer work. Here's an example: {{Siges:signer1:signature}}. This used to setup the field without my intervention. I also don't see the ability to
    manage the size / shape of the fields. I now have to drag each and BTW, it's not easy to put the mouse in the EXACT spot you want. I'm very dissatisfied.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature and we appreciate your feedback. In Acrobat web you can go back to the previous version with the following steps:

1. Click on your profile
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting

Please let us know more details about this issues. 

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. La actualización en la solicitud de firmas electronicas tiene cambios que no ayudan en agilizar el proceso de envio a firma, Por el contrario genera mas demora, tengo dos temas especificos, en la selección de correos tengo que ingresar uno por uno y tengo que dar clic en la opcion agregar destinatario, en la versión anterior copiaba y pegaba la lista de correo y listo. el otro punto complicado esta en la seleccion de firmas para agregar los recuadros, tengo que desplegar una lista o agregar campos y luego darle clic para cambiar el destinatario, en la versión anterior solo…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hola,

Lamentamos que este teniendo problemas con esta actualización y agradecemos sus comentarios. Los tomaremos en cuenta para futuras actualizaciones. 

Puede regresar a la versión anterior si sigue los siguientes pasos:

1. De click en la foto de su perfil
    2. Seleccione configuración
    3. En la sección "Configuración de firma electrónica" desmarque la palomita de la casilla
    4. De click en Guardar y espere la confirmación

Ahora todos los nuevos borradores de acuerdo que cree a partir de este cambio se crearan usando la versión anterior. Esperamos seguir recibiendo sus comentarios sobre las futuras actualizaciones!

Gracias,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. Whatever update you guys did is absolutely brutal. Took me over an hour to get 2 documents signed.

I would like the old version and please do not make the new version mandatory.

Old version worked perfectly fine. I am unable to go back to the old version even when I click it off in settings.

Most of the time the document will not load up. Saying formatting of file is wrong when the document being uploaded is an adobe PDF. Make it make sense for me.

Old version 100% and I know I am not the only one here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Caden, 

We are sorry that you are having trouble with the new update. Can you provide more information about this issue? For example if you are trying to see the old version in an already existing agreement draft with the new experience? Or if you are trying to create a new agreement and you don't get the old version after unchecking the setting? also, the steps you follow and any other information like the exact error you get when uploading the PDF will be really helpful for us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. Hi, glitch found. It's hard to figure out where to submit glitches to. I've attached a screenshot from adobe sign

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It does not make sense that I can not change the recipient back to someone who was previously a recipient on the agreements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Could you provide more information about your concern so we can help you? We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Sign Team

8. When I open files in the extension on Chrome, the boxes to fill in the forms are not where they should be. If I open the same file in firefox (no extension) the boxes are where they ought to be.
    It will only let me attach one file, so I've shown what it looks like with the extension in chrome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When using e-sign and filling the form with Hebrew character, after downloading the pdf file the Hebrew characters disappear.
    In the attached file I have filled the two middle columns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like a form field for an Adobe Sign template that can add numbers from other fields. e.g. I want people to fill in an expense report with Adobe Sign, but they are bad at math, so I want it to add the subtotal columns they fill in to automatically create a total, like I could in an Excel sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi

This platform could really benefit with a drawing box for signatures. When assigning a doc to someone if they need a witness signature they are unable to complete it without changing all signatures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The windows that pop up with suggestions of features I should try are much too often. If I click away from it once, it should not appear the next time I am on that page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. provide text to sign option. where I can have a link texted to my client who will then open the document to sign

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug report: when using the online pdf fill & sign tool, I filled a form and signed it. When I downloaded it, I discovered all signatures and filled data was OK, except fields filled with Hebrew text. English or numbers were OK. Since this was a government issued form, the only acceptable language is Hebrew and I wasn't able to fill it. Note that the Hebrew text was saved and appeared online fine - it's the downloaded version that was faulty.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please allow us to send a text link to customers to get signatures. DocuSign has this and is worth switching to get faster results from my customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unable to sign without opening in app.
    Unable to open in app without downloading and creating a copy.
    Do not understand the function of cloud based sign and share if I have to jump through ten million hoops to sign online.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Include the e-signing message text (that is included with the email notifications) into the audit report, so that it provides the complete "picture" of events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The "Request E-signature" has been changed as of 6/11 to open a window prompting file upload. Not all actions start with a file upload, often it is with a template. Even though the new system offers that too, it is not efficient because you can load only 1 template at a time and have to click around to achieve what you need. The previous system was much more efficient. Please revert to the way it was. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When using Adobe sign. Is there anyway for a signer to add comments before adding their signature? This would vastly improve the functionality as opposed to just adding a signature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe Sign is great for my business, but I have one major problem: the inability to update/amend a signed agreement. Example: I noticed one box left unchecked by mistake on an agreement. I would like to be able to submit this agreement to the signers to both initial / sign off on the amendment and then update the one missing box. As it stands now, I have to re-do the entire document. It is a huge pain and creates complications due to duplicate documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?