6 results found
Necesito salir de una cuenta adobe2 votes
Hi Ricardo Muñoz,
To log out of Acrobat Web, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the avatar icon located at the top right corner.
- After clicking, a menu list will appear. Select the last option titled "Sign out" from the menu.
- You will be successfully logged out of your account.
Hi 旭 遠藤,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you might have encountered while using Acrobat Web.
To view the resolved comments, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the "Filters" button located in the upper right section of the comments panel.
- The filters panel will appear; there, click the "Resolve" button, and then close the filters panel.
- All the resolved comments will now be visible in the comments panel.
To assist you further, I have included screenshots that guide you through these steps.
I love Adobe!!1 vote
Thank you, Denise. Great to see that you are loving the Adobe Acrobat Web product.
Acrobat Web Team
Adobe Sign worked for a while but is now perpetually "Loading." I need to access signed documents. I'm an attorney; clients need their paperwork filed with the court. This is a problem that makes me wish I'd kept DocuSign instead.1 vote
We have made a couple of fixes that should help resolve this issue. Could you please re-try and let us know if there are still problems loading Sign.
Sr. Product Manager
The new interface impedes my work-flow and still doesn't allow more than 1000 characters in the message. :-(1 vote
We’ve increased the comment size limit to 2,500 characters. Let us know if you find files that reach that limit.
I have spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to SIMPLY download a completed shared review (now unshared) PDF file from the cloud to my computer in order to bookkeep all comments. Many of your products are so hard to use to do simple tasks. I've been waiting for your web support to respond to chat for over :30. :(2 votes
- Don't see your idea?