1931 results found
-
I cannot covert to pdf
Subscribed to the app and now it cant convert files to pdf. It has been like this since last night and i cannot cancel the files.
3 votes -
I can´t see the Liquid mode icon
In one of my iPads I can see the Liquid mode icon, but not in the other. That mode is very useful for me as a person with a visual disability.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
***bug.*** this is an awful experience. i need to fill and sign a pdf and adobe change the font color from black to white.
bug. this is an awful experience. i need to fill and sign a pdf and adobe change the font color from black to white.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Side by side
Can we get a side by side ability for PDFs? Like to have a page next too each other instead of just scrolling down.
3 votes -
Show folders before files
Show folders before files
3 votes -
PDF Expiry Feature.
Under the United States Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) guidelines, government documents must be retained for a set period of time. The retention time for documents varies based on a number of variables. However, after the expiry date, the document must be destroyed.
There currently is not a feature to properly track this expiry date for PDFs. I recommend a feature be placed under the Redact Tool to accommodate this function.3 votes -
Sending a file for signature
The send option to send a file for signature is missing on mobile via Safari. It’s only visible on a desktop. I’m currently using my iPad Pro and am unable to be mobile which is part of reason I signed up for your account as I work on the go being a real estate agent.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Blank document for pdf with password
When receive pdf file with password then open the file after fill in password, blank document that we can see, no text can recognise in pdf
3 votes -
How do I edit an existing saved file?
I uploaded a resume file but need to edit it. I can’t find any type of edit document button
3 votes -
Combine files
My files have been combing for days
How do I stop them
3 votes -
Dropbox app must be authorized with every session.
Every time I go to Dropbox and tap Open with... Adobe Acrobat Reader, Reader says I haven’t authorized Dropbox
After I allow Acrobat to connect, there is no problem accessing PDFs via Dropbox until the session expires. Then I must do this again.
My specs:
Adobe Acrobat Reader 19.10.01 (20191014.172617)
iPadOS 13.2 Public Beta 3
Model name: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
Model number: MTFL2LL/A
Thanks for listening.
3 votes -
Can’t open Pdf attachments in emails anymore on iphone
Recently I’ve been unable to open pdf attachments in ios mail app, instead pdf documents are displayed as a zip file and when pressed I’m prompted to use a third party app to convert it to pdf, I tried to uninstall then reinstall adobe but that didn’t work, I think its a problem with ios 13
3 votes -
Need feature to Cropping image or text from PDF to copy it to another app for iPad version like we do in desktop app with lasso tool
Hi we need feature in next update for iPad version which allow us to crop images and text as we can do in desktop app and copy it in another app with help of lasso tool feature. As we are students we need this feature to create notes from large PDF files. Hope you people will work for it. And allow to open multiple tabs as in desktop app so it’s easy to switch between different PDF files of textbooks for studying and make a notes from them. These suggested features are so much helpful to students like me.hope my…
3 votes -
Update for iPhone XS Max
Could you update the Fill & Sign app to properly utilize the full size of the iPhone XS Max and other phones of the same size? The extra space would be very helpful. If you see the sample, the black area resembles the unused space in Fill & Sign on these devices.
3 votes -
Bring back import on iOS 13
Since iOS13 I am not able to save the downloaded PDF in Adobe Reader.
I have checked, in iBooks after opening there is option to save the file in iBooks, not just opening it. Please add same feature for adobe to keep existing functionailty of importing file to Adobe Reader, not just opening it from the download folder.
Thanks
3 votes -
How do I fill and download files shared via a link?
I received files via a shared link and have very few options for them. Two glaring absent options are, the ability to download the files on my iOS devices as well as the fill and sign features.
This update is a failure, compared to older versions of Reader by the way. #unsatisfied
Please take a look at how PDF Expert provides service: much more user friendly interface.
3 votes -
Cancel Subscription
I am in the middle of your free trial for Adobe DC. Please cancel this subscription and DO NOT charge my credit card when the free trial expires.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?